Beautiful Testimony (Video) + Question: What's YOUR Testimony?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 12, 2019
Hello, friends! I was scrolling around YouTube last night when I found this video (shown below) of a man and his testimony about seeing Jesus; this video brought a few tears to my eyes and everyone in the comments seemed to have felt the Holy Spirit while watching. In addition to getting emotional, commenters also seemed to enjoy sharing their own testimonies/visions... So I am not only here to share this lovely video with you all, but I'm also asking you: What is YOUR testimony? How has Jesus made His presence clear to you recently? Hopefully the fact that this is not one of my own personal testimonies will not disturb this forum, as I believe it is still worthy of being listened to. All credibility belongs to the man who owns the video. God bless, everyone! :) x

Feb 24, 2019
Hello, friends! I was scrolling around YouTube last night when I found this video (shown below) of a man and his testimony about seeing Jesus; this video brought a few tears to my eyes and everyone in the comments seemed to have felt the Holy Spirit while watching. In addition to getting emotional, commenters also seemed to enjoy sharing their own testimonies/visions... So I am not only here to share this lovely video with you all, but I'm also asking you: What is YOUR testimony? How has Jesus made His presence clear to you recently? Hopefully the fact that this is not one of my own personal testimonies will not disturb this forum, as I believe it is still worthy of being listened to. All credibility belongs to the man who owns the video. God bless, everyone! :) x

Thanks for putting this video under my nose.
It's not something I would have ever come across on the pathways I usually take through my day.
I think I prayed this morning for humility because I struggle with that and have a tendency to think highly of myself.
I'm just going to cook my dinner now and meditate on the things he said.
It especially struck me how he says "I serve Him because He's a Righteous God who deserves to be served no matter what happens to me."
Thanks again for posting it. :)

Angela68

Mar 9, 2019
Thanks for sharing! I was born again in 1995 at the age of 27 but when I was around the age of 13 I was seeking after God, I was raised Catholic but Christian values were not taught in my house. I was very curious at this age wondering what life was about and started watching some Christian television and even befriended a “religious” girl at school so I could ask her questions. Anyhow, during this period in my life God came to me in a dream. The dream: It was a very black night and the stars in the sky were so brilliant like diamonds twinkling, I was walking with my mom on a neighborhood sidewalk and to the left of us was a grassy hill. As we were walking and looking up admiring the stars the sky scrolled open on 2 sides and hundreds of brilliant white doves came flying out where the sky had been opened up and God spoke saying “Never doubt!”. Immediately after He said this my mom and I were at the top of that hill on our knees with our faces to the ground and we just kept repeating “There is a God.” It’s very difficult to put into words what the sound of His voice was like, I remember when I heard just those 2 small words it was the most exhilarating and terrifying thing all at the same time, I also remember feeling completely known, it’s hard to explain, His voice isn’t just something you audibly hear, it’s something that penetrates every part of your being! When I woke up I knew without a doubt God had just visited me and answered the question that had plaqued me “Is there a God?” I know for sure it was Him because I had zero bible knowledge and my young mind could of never imagined such a thing on its own. Those words “Never doubt” have encouraged me so many times in my life! Whoever is reading this and is struggling with spiritual matters...Is there a God?...Is Jesus the only way?....Am I really saved?....Does He really love me?....Does He really hear my prayers?....I’ll tell you what He told me “Never doubt!” Just believe your heavenly Father,He only wants the best for us, He wants to take away our fears!! Peace

student

Jul 20, 2010
On the worst of my life...at least up to that point...I had been recently brain washed and was setting out on a journey to 'punish' myself for something I had no reason to punish myself for...yet I had no way of knowing that. I was 5 years old. Jesus came to my room that night and sat on the floor at the foot of my bed and gently woke me with His voice. I felt an overwhelming presence in the room and it was lit with a beautiful light...not harsh or overwhelming in any way but very comforting.

He spoke to me and told me things in my future. Assured me of HIs love for me and was gone as I drifted back to sleep...yet, of course, he never left. I had made a decision to "punish' myself. And in doing so, I had to sin. For me that was terribly shaming and painful. I never found the forgiveness I sought. I tried to commit suicide. God kept me alive. He returned and talks to me still. I had to re-learn how to talk to him, for I committed so many sorrows...I could not have unwound any of the stickiness of sin if I had wanted to.

There's more to the story, but so much is misunderstood or disbelieved...I don't share it much anymore. I love that Lord of ours. I seek Him out daily. It's still hard to feel worthy...or acceptable.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Thanks for sharing! I was born again in 1995 at the age of 27 but when I was around the age of 13 I was seeking after God, I was raised Catholic but Christian values were not taught in my house. I was very curious at this age wondering what life was about and started watching some Christian television and even befriended a “religious” girl at school so I could ask her questions. Anyhow, during this period in my life God came to me in a dream. The dream: It was a very black night and the stars in the sky were so brilliant like diamonds twinkling, I was walking with my mom on a neighborhood sidewalk and to the left of us was a grassy hill. As we were walking and looking up admiring the stars the sky scrolled open on 2 sides and hundreds of brilliant white doves came flying out where the sky had been opened up and God spoke saying “Never doubt!”. Immediately after He said this my mom and I were at the top of that hill on our knees with our faces to the ground and we just kept repeating “There is a God.” It’s very difficult to put into words what the sound of His voice was like, I remember when I heard just those 2 small words it was the most exhilarating and terrifying thing all at the same time, I also remember feeling completely known, it’s hard to explain, His voice isn’t just something you audibly hear, it’s something that penetrates every part of your being! When I woke up I knew without a doubt God had just visited me and answered the question that had plaqued me “Is there a God?” I know for sure it was Him because I had zero bible knowledge and my young mind could of never imagined such a thing on its own. Those words “Never doubt” have encouraged me so many times in my life! Whoever is reading this and is struggling with spiritual matters...Is there a God?...Is Jesus the only way?....Am I really saved?....Does He really love me?....Does He really hear my prayers?....I’ll tell you what He told me “Never doubt!” Just believe your heavenly Father,He only wants the best for us, He wants to take away our fears!! Peace
Very nice amazing story! Thank you for sharing

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
On the worst of my life...at least up to that point...I had been recently brain washed and was setting out on a journey to 'punish' myself for something I had no reason to punish myself for...yet I had no way of knowing that. I was 5 years old. Jesus came to my room that night and sat on the floor at the foot of my bed and gently woke me with His voice. I felt an overwhelming presence in the room and it was lit with a beautiful light...not harsh or overwhelming in any way but very comforting.

He spoke to me and told me things in my future. Assured me of HIs love for me and was gone as I drifted back to sleep...yet, of course, he never left. I had made a decision to "punish' myself. And in doing so, I had to sin. For me that was terribly shaming and painful. I never found the forgiveness I sought. I tried to commit suicide. God kept me alive. He returned and talks to me still. I had to re-learn how to talk to him, for I committed so many sorrows...I could not have unwound any of the stickiness of sin if I had wanted to.

There's more to the story, but so much is misunderstood or disbelieved...I don't share it much anymore. I love that Lord of ours. I seek Him out daily. It's still hard to feel worthy...or acceptable.
What a reassuring experience! Just wanted to share with you what a group leader said to a group one day- to all ages, even men who thought the idea was pretty silly, and had no intention of doing it; but the psychologist was male, and psychologists tend to be a bit strange anyway, but he said to pick your favorite stuffed toy and imagine that it is your frightened inner child, and give it a hug and ressurrance, that you love them very much, and positive things that it sounds like you didn't hear enough of.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

Amazing testimony, very real, especially "time is short; you need to get real. Say you're sorry for selfishness.". Serve the Lord because He's worthy, not other motives. I would just add, let go and trust him, because He has earned our trust.