Beauty

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
I feel like writing something beautiful because we have so little...
I do not dare to grasp or comprehend the bounds of love. I am young however, I feel immortal. I won't change over the years, if the years come. I'm living for a kingdom I've never seen, and so my lift reflects something different.

"Beauty emanates from every word that you say
And capture the deepest thoughts
In the purest and simplest of ways
But you see
I'm not that graceful like you."


I feel alone in this world, because simply that my friends talk about 'Let's go to A-con and C-con., and all these things. Or it's let's go to concerts or to games.' But I honestly can't, I can't do those and be happy or have satisfaction. Why?

Do we realize that in one week last fall..
50,000 People died of aids
100,000 Children died from hunger related diseases
Thousands of other children where trafficked around the world for human sexual exploitation
Hundreds where killed in an earthquake in Pakistan
All of that in one week and our greatest concern was how our football team played
D.P

I'm sorry that I can't morn for the death of a child, when in only America thousands of children die everyday. I am a realist, I see life how it is. This world proclaim God's glory, but from the begging we sowed fig leaves. How cute... Every heart beat is a gift, but we don't thank him. We proclaim, "I fear God" but we do not. For we are scared what men will think when we walk out into the streets and shout his name! We don't fear God my friends we fear men, and that breaks my heart. Because it is killing this gospel, are fear of men...