Because of the unbelief of the Jews Gentiles are grafted in.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Israel is all who ae with Yahweh, God. Jews are all who praise God.

Anyone who thinks the former earthly Israel is of God, Yahweh, and Jews are only those of the tribe of Judah may know much but they are missing on a lot.

Why do people think Pilate put the sign over our Savior on the Cross with the inscription King of the Jews in Hebrew, Greek and Latin? It is not the first time a person has been given to prophesy without realizing it himself.

Jesus is my King!
Jesus is King of the Jews. But not all who believe are Jews.

The Jews relationship with Jesus is as King and subjects. The Churches relationship with Him is as bride to be. That is a big difference.

Quantrill

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus is King of the Jews. But not all who believe are Jews.

The Jews relationship with Jesus is as King and subjects. The Churches relationship with Him is as bride to be. That is a big difference.

Quantrill
When you know what Israel means when fully translate, and when you know what Judah means when fully translate, then tell me al about what you know,. Until then have a little respect for teh eyars, decades of study by others.

If you are not of the faith of Abraham as jESUS TEACHES, i CANNOT HELP.

It may serve you to read the discourse of Paul in Romans as to what a true Jew is, it has nothing to do with bloodline, it is a spiritual matter.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
When you know what Israel means when fully translate, and when you know what Judah means when fully translate, then tell me al about what you know,. Until then have a little respect for teh eyars, decades of study by others.

If you are not of the faith of Abraham as jESUS TEACHES, i CANNOT HELP.

It may serve you to read the discourse of Paul in Romans as to what a true Jew is, it has nothing to do with bloodline, it is a spiritual matter.
I know what Israel means. I understand what Paul means concerning the true Jew. Spirit is involved, but so is the physical. The true Jew is the Jew who is a believer. The Gentile doesn't become a Jew when he believes.

Quantrill

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Yes I did disagree, because that is not Jesus Christ. You may as well speak of a Gandhi or a Buddha. He centered on the teachings that would associate Jesus as just one like those. Sounds so good and loving, but is not the real Jesus. Yes, there is peace, forgiveness, for those who come to Jesus Christ. And only for those who come to Christ. Christ didn't just come telling everyone yall need to be good little girls and boys, and love everyone, and forgive everyone. His message was there is no peace, no forgivness except in Him. No other way.

There is more to God and more to Jesus Christ Who is God in the flesh. If you want to be a peacemaker, then why preach Jesus Christ who causes division and strife and martyrdom. Where is your peace now?

The disciples did not wrongly expect Jesus Christ to destroy the unbelieving Romans or any other Gentile nation for that matter. Scripture is clear that the Messiah, will do that. And Jesus Christ will do that. They did not understand the two comings of Jesus Christ and that the first was not for that purpose. But the Jesus Who returns is not going to be going around preaching peace and forgiveness. He is going to set things straight. He will be covered with blood again, but it won't be His this time. (Is. 63:1-6)

Quantrill
That is not his message.
It can be said you should fear the Father if you don’t believe Jesus is the messiah. That is why people hate Jesus, because He is the only way.
Jesus is the lamb, the sacrifice & contains no wrath, only love.
God is the shepherd.
There is a clear message God & Jesus present in the NC and that is one of Love! Please come join me! The opportunity is here to follow that message or follow the world.
When you preach anger and fear that is not Jesus.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I know what Israel means. I understand what Paul means concerning the true Jew. Spirit is involved, but so is the physical. The true Jew is the Jew who is a believer. The Gentile doesn't become a Jew when he believes.

Quantrill
You demonstrate what you know or do not know by your posts...…. I cannot dialogue with someone who knows so much. Your wisdom rivals that of Solomon. Shalom chavari……..baruvh Yeshua ad olam.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
That is not his message.
It can be said you should fear the Father if you don’t believe Jesus is the messiah. That is why people hate Jesus, because He is the only way.
Jesus is the lamb, the sacrifice & contains no wrath, only love.
God is the shepherd.
There is a clear message God & Jesus present in the NC and that is one of Love! Please come join me! The opportunity is here to follow that message or follow the world.
When you preach anger and fear that is not Jesus.
Jesus message is believe on me. There is no other way to be saved. He does not come saying peace, love, forgiveness, and compassion to all.

Jesus first message was 'repent and be baptized' for the forgivness of sins. This is the Kingdom message. Later the message is believe on Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

Your message of peace, love, forgiveness, and compassion, presents Jesus as another Gandhi. So, no, I do not care to join you in your presentation of Jesus Christ.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
You demonstrate what you know or do not know by your posts...…. I cannot dialogue with someone who knows so much. Your wisdom rivals that of Solomon. Shalom chavari……..baruvh Yeshua ad olam.
Chile Con Carne.

Quantrill