Before I begin ...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 9, 2021
I believe that Jesus Christ was born on the earth, as a man, and that He lived, died, and was resurrected as the Son of God.

1 Thessalonians 5:20
Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good.

It is my belief that God never destroys greatly, without warning.

To date, the coronavirus, which is named for a part of the sun, only visible during a total solar eclipse, has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, and millions world wide. Even President Trump acknowledged that it was a "plague."

The question is, would Donald Trump have been reelected, if not for the "plague," which even he acknowledged?

Google in quotation marks, the following unique Latin phrase:

"Mater, perdat vomitu"

We can argue if this is "good," here, but as far as I am aware, never before in American history, has anyone prophesied the removal of a political party from the national stage, via a "sickness," that comes in waves, "like a tsunami." In other words, a pandemic.

So will we treat the time-stamped prophecy with "contempt," or ask why this is happening now?

I repeat, God never destroys without warning, so the Body of Christ should expect foresight, in advance of a plague of this magnitude.

Is it good to have advance warning of a pandemic? It's what I expect from the Body of Christ.

This is my introduction.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I believe that Jesus Christ was born on the earth, as a man, and that He lived, died, and was resurrected as the Son of God.
Yes, and Jesus was also there in Heaven at the time of Creation...

John
1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

1 John
1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen [it], and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us
1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Welcome to CC, WRN!:):coffee: It is good that you be here!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
9877070.jpg :)

"Your words have a tone of some reality, here in the now."

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and I certainly like hearing others thoughts on what's going on. God bless you and hope to see you at the Forums:)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021

1 Thessalonians 5:20
Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good.

It is my belief that God never destroys greatly, without warning.

To date, the coronavirus, which is named for a part of the sun, only visible during a total solar eclipse, has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, and millions world wide. Even President Trump acknowledged that it was a "plague."

The question is, would Donald Trump have been reelected, if not for the "plague," which even he acknowledged?

Google in quotation marks, the following unique Latin phrase:

"Mater, perdat vomitu"

We can argue if this is "good," here, but as far as I am aware, never before in American history, has anyone prophesied the removal of a political party from the national stage, via a "sickness," that comes in waves, "like a tsunami." In other words, a pandemic.

So will we treat the time-stamped prophecy with "contempt," or ask why this is happening now?

I repeat, God never destroys without warning, so the Body of Christ should expect foresight, in advance of a plague of this magnitude.

Is it good to have advance warning of a pandemic? It's what I expect from the Body of Christ.

This is my introduction.
Welcome to cc i ope you enjoy your stay.

may the lord bless you and keep you for ever and ever amen.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Hey....welcome to CC. I hope to see you joining in and adding to the conversations. There are lots of really great people here.