beggers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SamIam

Everytime i go to my parents house there is this man in a wheel chair who tucks his leg up and sits on it...and has the other one out and hes on a wheel chair... his wife sticks out her stomach really far and they hold up a sign that says my wife is pregnant and im a war veteran who is on disability and we have no money! First of all this is like the nicest lookin sign ive ever seen.. also his wife is like 70 years old... and also.. he sometimes gets up and stretches his so called missing leg

Jan 8, 2009
and given his name aint Abram or her's Sarah, you get just a little bit suspicious right?

S

SamIam

I think i started gettin suspicious when i saw that he had his sign made in pretty marker colors

S

SamIam

Maybe if it was old nasty cardboard it would a been a bit more convincing but i think the gold trim around the edges of his clean white cardboard gave it away

Jan 8, 2009
Fake beggars who can afford gold-trimmed begging signs, it's disgraceful. We might think fraud occurs at the highest levels of corportate business, but no it starts with your local gold-trimmed waving sign beggar on the street .

S

SamIam

It makes beggers like me look bad.

S

SamIam

bad beggers begging bad boreds borrowing big bucks before being broke!

C

chelsers

Fake beggars who can afford gold-trimmed begging signs, it's disgraceful. We might think fraud occurs at the highest levels of corportate business, but no it starts with your local gold-trimmed waving sign beggar on the street .
There really needs to be a beggers code of ethics.

Feb 27, 2007
Imoss,

God will give you the desires of your heart. Keep sowing the seed and keep watering because the harvest will come. It may be many days but it will come.

A family man from a small town in New England had been saved and was so transformed by the love of God. One of his neighbors had a drinking problem and for years he tried to minister to him but the man was not open to the gospel. One day there was a knock on the door and the man showed up, drunk as a skunk, and didn't want to go home to his wife. So he let him stay the night and sleep it off. In the morning they woke him for breakfast and he couldn't get over the kindness this family had showed him. That day, as a broken down trodden drunk, this man gave his heart to the Lord. God called him to go to Bible School, he became a pastor and they served God together for more than 35 years. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy, bringing their sheaves with them (Psalm 126:5,6).
Thank you BLC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.