BEHOLD 👁👁

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 28, 2024
60
15
8
You've been granted the opportunity to witness just ONE event written in the Bible.
What would you choose?

Something from the old; or something from the new testaments?
 
You've been granted the opportunity to witness just ONE event written in the Bible.
What would you choose?

Something from the old; or something from the new testaments?
An interesting question. However, the amazing miracles as Israel escaped Egypt did nothing to give them faith. Faith still comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ.

I would like to see Lazarus coming out of the tomb as Jesus raises him from the dead.
 
The death, burial, and resurrection of my Lord and Savior.
Without that event, life would be most miserable and eternity most painful.
 
There's too many to pick only one; but Samson soloing 1000 Philistines with the jawbone of a donkey is up there somewhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Carlyw
As difficult as it may be witness the events leading to the death of Jesus so that I truly know the cost he paid for us
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shoshie
Like many others, there would be so many events but I'd like to see Jesus in the synagogue when He reads from Is 61 and says "Tiday is this fulfilled in your hearing (Luke 4)." Can you imagine the loud gasp? He has just announced that He is their long awaited Messiah!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeanM
Were those guys really sitting on the wall eating their own dung and drinking their own p---?
Honestly, why ask these tourism industry questions?
 
You've been granted the opportunity to witness just ONE event written in the Bible.
What would you choose?

Something from the old; or something from the new testaments?

Jesus, is risen where new life from Daddy, PaPa, Father is given to all that will not stop belief to see this love and mercy given them without earning it ever
Ephesians 2, 3
 
You are shown this once one will not quit, belief to God, no matter what troubles happen to them to get them to deny God. I read a book called "The prince of the house of David"
When Jesus got water Baptized by John, I saw it happen in me through me, and literally saw mr sitting on the shore, beach, whatever one wants to say. Saw it happen, as if I was there when that day happened. Cannot explain it. Just as I cannot find the correct word(s) of this mysterious love given me from God Father in of risen Son for me either. It just is, and I see to lust love, discernment to speak or not speak, do or not do as led to. Amazing Jesus did the very same, wow woe is me Isaiah 6:1-7
 
You are shown this once one will not quit, belief to God, no matter what troubles happen to them to get them to deny God. I read a book called "The prince of the house of David"
When Jesus got water Baptized by John, I saw it happen in me through me, and literally saw mr sitting on the shore, beach, whatever one wants to say. Saw it happen, as if I was there when that day happened. Cannot explain it. Just as I cannot find the correct word(s) of this mysterious love given me from God Father in of risen Son for me either. It just is, and I see to lust love, discernment to speak or not speak, do or not do as led to. Amazing Jesus did the very same, wow woe is me Isaiah 6:1-7

Amen!! Just as one may feel as if they were present at Jesus baptism, seeing g him in the water and knowing that buried deep in their spirit what words fail to express, I too wish to witness the very first beginning - the moment when humanity stepped into existence to clear up once and for all whether Adams appearance literally reflected Gods image, or reflected the color of the dust of the ground he was created from.
 
Amen!! Just as one may feel as if they were present at Jesus baptism, seeing g him in the water and knowing that buried deep in their spirit what words fail to express, I too wish to witness the very first beginning - the moment when humanity stepped into existence to clear up once and for all whether Adams appearance literally reflected Gods image, or reflected the color of the dust of the ground he was created from.

As Daddy leads, whatever each child needs, Father reveals always at the last moment of hope, and when one sees, one, anyone will not quit this belief, at least me, even if go through life as if a Job in the book of Job, which I have and still learning me in process thanking God for this love and care for us all, even when it seems wrong at any moment in time
God loves us all y'all, otherwise, Jesus went to that cross in Vain. And I know he didn't go in Vain, He is risen to now flower through our veins