Most all christians have cognitive dissonance when it comes to Revelation 21:5.
What do you think "ALL THINGS" means?
What do you think "ALL THINGS" means?
Revelation 21:1-4
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.
He’s already described what is new...and then says Behold I make all things new.You left of the next verse, BEHOLD, I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW.
He’s already described what is new...and then says Behold I make all things new.
Ya, I read all that...but I think He was just exclaiming after he did the things of Revelations 21:1-4 it meant that He would make those things new....which sounds like all things.That’s what I think its all about anyway.Like Rom 11:36 - OUT OF HIM AND THROUGH HIM AND TO HIM ARE ALL THINGS.
Like John 12:32 I WILL draw ALL MEN UNTO ME.
Ya, I read all that...but I think He was just exclaiming after he did the things of Revelations 21:1-4 it meant that He would make those things new....which sounds like all things.That’s what I think its all about anyway.
What’s a lie?Yup, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS A UNIVERSALIST - "who works all things after the counsel of his will" - Eph 1:11.
Eternal Damnationist's would have to concede that God wills men to be tortured in endless flames.
Such a ridiculous satanic scam.
What’s a lie?
Matthew 25:46
These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Revelation 20:14-15
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
So you are going to change what scripture says to favor your beliefs?IN Matthew the lie is the false translaiton of 'eternal punishment'
IN Revelation the lie is the unspiritual (carnal minded) interpretation of Hades and the Lake of Fire.
Yup, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS A UNIVERSALIST - "who works all things after the counsel of his will" - Eph 1:11.
Eternal Damnationist's would have to concede that God wills men to be tortured in endless flames.
Such a ridiculous satanic scam.
Unbelievable and amazing corn. To call the Word of God a satanic scam is brazen. Very brazen. Your posts wreak of darkness and rot.
So you are going to change what scripture says to favor your beliefs?
John 3:16Jesus suffered in His sacrifice to save us from that lake of fire..that’s what it took.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
I’m not sure what you are talking about...you’re saying you studied the Greek and found out there was no punishment for sins? I’d wonder at what you thought you’d studied then.How long will you continue to refuse to study the greek?
Why do you assume 'perish' in John 3:16 means eternal damnation?
Do you think Billy Graham perished or has everlasting life?
Did he have a fake funeral?
Your interpretation of the Lake of Fire is carnal, not spiritual.
I’m not sure what you are talking about...you’re saying you studied the Greek and found out there was no punishment for sins? I’d wonder at what you thought you’d studied then.
Matthew 13:37-42
And He said, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man, and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one; and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Revelation 20:14-15 This is why Jesus talks about everlasting punishment..you don’t get out of the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
The white throne judgement hasn’t happened yet so there is no one in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. You only get thrown in after the Milennium...Jesus 1,000 year reign on earth.
As for being in heaven or everlasting life...no one is in heaven or has everlasting life yet either. The rapture hasn’t happened. The dead are still sleeping in the dust of the earth. When the rapture happens the dead in Christ will rise first then we who are alive will follow. Some people think that their spirits are in heaven after death...but I see no evidence for that in scripture, honestly.
Billy Graham died but that has no impact on where he’s going to go...he’s in the dust of the earth. And personally...I think he was a false teacher.
Oh tell us, what is the right translation of Matthew 25:46.IN Matthew the lie is the false translaiton of 'eternal punishment'
IN Revelation the lie is the unspiritual (carnal minded) interpretation of Hades and the Lake of Fire.
Oh tell us, what is the right translation of Matthew 25:46.