BEHOLD the rapture, the resurrection of the just

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

remant

so does this happen before the time such as never was in dan12:1

Jul 3, 2011
Originally Posted by remant

so does this happen before the time such as never was in dan12:1
Yes. We will be gathered together before Dan 12:1 (the wrath) happens.
Read post *28 by me on page 2. There is scriptural proof that we are not gathered until after the tribulation. As a matter of fact read all my post starting from the beginning and you will see that the rapture of the living is not the point. the point is the resurrection of the just at the post trib return of Christ. The rapture is a side note at best.

Shroom I can put up with you hardening your heart to the truth, but please do not deceive others.

Apr 13, 2011
Read post *28 by me on page 2. There is scriptural proof that we are not gathered until after the tribulation. As a matter of fact read all my post starting from the beginning and you will see that the rapture of the living is not the point. the point is the resurrection of the just at the post trib return of Christ. The rapture is a side note at best.

Shroom I can put up with you hardening your heart to the truth, but please do not deceive others.
My heart is not hardened, nor am I deceiving anyone. I am trying to help people understand the truth. I believe you do not understand the truth about the end times and the rapture and therefore are ignorantly deceiving others by promoting what you believe.

I swear, it's impossible to disagree on this forum without accusing each other of being the spawn of satan.

You can tell people you think I'm wrong. That's fine. But do not tell them I am hardening my heart to truth or that I am deceiving others. You have no idea how much I love God and the truth found in His Word.

Jul 3, 2011
My heart is not hardened, nor am I deceiving anyone. I am trying to help people understand the truth.
The truth is there is no pretrib rapture, and if you had not hardened your heart to that truth you would see it. I believe you are an intelligent man. No one of any intelligence carrying the Holy Spirit within them can read the bible and believe in a pretrib rapture.

Jul 3, 2011
I swear, it's impossible to disagree on this forum without accusing each other of being the spawn of satan.
I do not believe you are the spawn of Satan, nor do i mind if you disagree. I just would prefer if you didnt try to convince those seeking truth of falsehood.

Trinity, Oneness, unitarian, all that will come out in the wash, but believing the pretrib rapture could cost you your soul. I love my brothers and sisters too much to allow someone to deceive them.

Jul 3, 2011
You have no idea how much I love God and the truth found in His Word.
You are right I dont, but I do believe you love God. However I believe for one reason or another you have decided you will not hear the truth on this issue.

kentappel

Jun 13, 2011
As I have stated in other threads, I believe the rapture and the second coming of Christ are the same event that occur at the end of the ages, after the tribulation, but I can understand how certain passages could be interpreted as the rapture happening before the tribulation.

However, it is no way a secret event with believers just disappearing with others not having any idea what happened. A secret rapture is pure fiction.

Apr 13, 2011
The truth is there is no pretrib rapture, and if you had not hardened your heart to that truth you would see it. I believe you are an intelligent man. No one of any intelligence carrying the Holy Spirit within them can read the bible and believe in a pretrib rapture.
I am reasonably intelligent, have holy spirit, read the bible, and believe in a the pretrib rapture. Therefore your statement is false.

Apr 13, 2011
I do not believe you are the spawn of Satan, nor do i mind if you disagree. I just would prefer if you didnt try to convince those seeking truth of falsehood.
I am not trying to convince anyone of falsehood. On the contrary, I am trying to help people understand the truth.

Trinity, Oneness, unitarian, all that will come out in the wash, but believing the pretrib rapture could cost you your soul. I love my brothers and sisters too much to allow someone to deceive them.
That's false. Once you're a Christian, whether there is a pretrib rapture or not, you will be saved.

Apr 13, 2011
You are right I dont, but I do believe you love God. However I believe for one reason or another you have decided you will not hear the truth on this issue.
I believe you love God. However I believe for one reason or another you have decided you will not hear the truth on this issue.

You do not have all the answers, 4runner.

Apr 13, 2011
As I have stated in other threads, I believe the rapture and the second coming of Christ are the same event that occur at the end of the ages, after the tribulation, but I can understand how certain passages could be interpreted as the rapture happening before the tribulation.

However, it is no way a secret event with believers just disappearing with others not having any idea what happened. A secret rapture is pure fiction.
It is not to be a secret to Christians. It is plainly taught in scripture written to the church. But I believe many unbelievers left behind may struggle with an explanation for it. They will rationalize it away somehow. Large sections of the non-Christian world will essentially be unaffected.

Jul 3, 2011
I am reasonably intelligent, have holy spirit, read the bible, and believe in a the pretrib rapture. Therefore your statement is false.
This is why i know you have hardened your heart tothe truth, because that is the only way you could be intelligent, have the holy Spirit, study the word, and still believe in the Holy Spirit. By making a conscience decision to refuse to hear the truth on this issue.

Jul 3, 2011
You do not have all the answers, 4runner.
you are right about that, but any child can tell you there will be no trump sounded after the last trump nor will there be a resurrection before the first resurrection.

For the pretrib rapture to be true both statements above would have to be untrue. Not to mention everything else Jesus, Paul or the other Apostles ever said on the subject.