H
hishands84
Guest
What does being a Christian woman mean?
When I look at myself in the mirror the kind of Christian woman I want to see is one who dies to herself on a daily basis. Dies to the idea of impressing others of this world to truly focus on the true meaning of womanhood. Womanhood that is focused on loving the Lord with all my heart, and letting go of the pressures of what the world labels as true womanhood.
True freedom comes from the validation that only Christ gives me. If God wills that I go through this life on the principles of living as a single, then I know that is his purpose my life. I choose to accept with all my being whatever the plan is for my life. Living by the flesh only causes disharmony with my walk with God.
Women, are you truly living for God or just waiting for something to replace the true lover of your soul?! God is truly enough in this life!
When I look at myself in the mirror the kind of Christian woman I want to see is one who dies to herself on a daily basis. Dies to the idea of impressing others of this world to truly focus on the true meaning of womanhood. Womanhood that is focused on loving the Lord with all my heart, and letting go of the pressures of what the world labels as true womanhood.
True freedom comes from the validation that only Christ gives me. If God wills that I go through this life on the principles of living as a single, then I know that is his purpose my life. I choose to accept with all my being whatever the plan is for my life. Living by the flesh only causes disharmony with my walk with God.
Women, are you truly living for God or just waiting for something to replace the true lover of your soul?! God is truly enough in this life!