Being Bless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Back in April I hurt my shoulder, i could not work for about 2 months. I had to live off the money i had saved. I have been back working now for over a month. The great thing is God has bless me with plenty work more than before.

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Great to hear that, von1! Thank God for His goodness in your life and thanks for sharing your testimony with us. I’m sure your post will encourage and bring hope to others here. God’s richest blessings to you!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing your testimony of healing and provision, friend. This is similar to my story, too. My husband lost his job and was out of work for a few years. He’s now partnering with a friend and God is opening many doors to get more work. Indeed we serve an awesome God. May He continue to bless you and guide you.