Being denied access to acute life-threatening cardiovascular emergency medical care and am in dangerous condition of possible Imminent death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I have been trying to get emergency medical care for a deadly transitory heart condition having the potential for imminent death. For whatever reasons, including intermittent, I have been unable to get emergency care for a serious heartbeat condition, complicated by deliverance stress, Asking for prayers, help and suggestions.

This has also been complicated by outlaw/gangster type criminal felony interference of the use of hallucinogens, organized collusion, and conspiracy that has threatened my life without due process, or probable cause.

While my own offenses are also serious, for which I am sorry, and horrified by my own inner anger that the Lord considers equal to murder, God has Authority over Christians, and in America, we still live by the rule of law.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Dearest Father Yaweh, We agree together for Your Anointing over HeraldtheNews for protection, faith, trust, deliverance from evil and angels all around him. We agree for the Blood of Jesus Christ over HeraldtheNews and will put all our trust in You. Also, we agree for Godly doors to be opened for assistance, and we give You all our praise, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
God inhabits our praises, God bless & be with you brother.
(Maybe put this in the prayer forum also)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Dearest Father Yaweh, We agree together for Your Anointing over HeraldtheNews for protection, faith, trust, deliverance from evil and angels all around him. We agree for the Blood of Jesus Christ over HeraldtheNews and will put all our trust in You. Also, we agree for Godly doors to be opened for assistance, and we give You all our praise, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Thank-you

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I have been trying to get emergency medical care for a deadly transitory heart condition having the potential for imminent death. For whatever reasons, including intermittent, I have been unable to get emergency care for a serious heartbeat condition, complicated by deliverance stress, Asking for prayers, help and suggestions.

This has also been complicated by outlaw/gangster type criminal felony interference of the use of hallucinogens, organized collusion, and conspiracy that has threatened my life without due process, or probable cause.

While my own offenses are also serious, for which I am sorry, and horrified by my own inner anger that the Lord considers equal to murder, God has Authority over Christians, and in America, we still live by the rule of law.

I'll try and be gentle here, because I know your story, and I like you. However, you have a tendency to delusions, and this sounds like some, plus added paranoia. If you have health care, you should be covered for your heart issues. No one gives people hallucinogens anymore, and there are no conspiracies after you.

I've asked you before if you take anti-psychotics, and you didn't tell me. On Monday, go to your doctor, and get some kind of AP (anti-psychotic) meds, and they will help you settle down and be able to assess what is actually going on, and what is delusion

I will be praying for you.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
i don't know your story Heraldthenews, so take this or leave it. You'll probably be better off leaving it because I usually have no idea what I'm talking about. So, I'll tell you I think you're under attack, but not by delusional ghosts. You're under attack by liars. Cheats. And they lie because for whatever reason, you have a special importance to God. Could be a little thing, could be big, don't know. But it's a lie. The heart fluttering, feeling like it's exploding out your chest, the breath that can't keep up - all products of fear. Anxiety. Fear of nothing more than the forked tongue of worry. I think it's a demon Heraldthenews, leading you off the path.

Breath deep. Carry your faith like the shield and breathe some more. Go about your work. Be vigilant. Watch and see.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
You may be right Angela. I won't respond again. I felt led. Thanks.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

Brother HeraldtheNews - I have great empathy for your demise. I pray that our lord hears your struggles and provides you the means to cope and seek the necessary help that you seek.

God Bless

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I'll try and be gentle here, because I know your story, and I like you. However, you have a tendency to delusions, and this sounds like some, plus added paranoia. If you have health care, you should be covered for your heart issues. No one gives people hallucinogens anymore, and there are no conspiracies after you.

I've asked you before if you take anti-psychotics, and you didn't tell me. On Monday, go to your doctor, and get some kind of AP (anti-psychotic) meds, and they will help you settle down and be able to assess what is actually going on, and what is delusion

I will be praying for you.
I appreciate your honesty. And yes you are right, I have gotten a bit carried away with stress at times. And I do remember some angry outbursts at you years ago. I'm sorry for this, and for my verbal abuse.

After thinking about this and some voluntary care and support,I realized I needed help to recover from a stress breakdown. They always say depression can be anger turned inward. But the Bible and psychology, consider this to be equal to rape and murder, only with words and not honoring the privacy of others.

We all have a responsibility to understand and honor social boundaries. There are a few rare times when intervention is necessary.

Many people who have trespassing issues, also have deliverance issues. Trespassing unseen boundaries is a very serious offense, and many people on or off the internet don't even realize it.

I did have valid serious life-threatening medical needs, but demanding medical care was not a humble way to deal with intense spiritual and social atacks, much of which was not delusional. But inner anger can be life-threatening by straining body and heartbeat. I was just as bad as the people I was accusing, but transitory arrythmias can be fatal.

But the Apostle Paul warns against letting suspicions get the best of us, and I'm sorry.

Pills are a dangerous replacement for healthy relationships with people and Jesus, but can help at times. But I was denied medical care for life-threatening issues.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Brother HeraldtheNews - I have great empathy for your demise. I pray that our lord hears your struggles and provides you the means to cope and seek the necessary help that you seek.

God Bless
Thank-you!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I appreciate your honesty. And yes you are right, I have gotten a bit carried away with stress at times. And I do remember some angry outbursts at you years ago. I'm sorry for this, and for my verbal abuse.

After thinking about this and some voluntary care and support,I realized I needed help to recover from a stress breakdown. They always say depression can be anger turned inward. But the Bible and psychology, consider this to be equal to rape and murder, only with words and not honoring the privacy of others.

We all have a responsibility to understand and honor social boundaries. There are a few rare times when intervention is necessary.

Many people who have trespassing issues, also have deliverance issues. Trespassing unseen boundaries is a very serious offense, and many people on or off the internet don't even realize it.

I did have valid serious life-threatening medical needs, but demanding medical care was not a humble way to deal with intense spiritual and social atacks, much of which was not delusional. But inner anger can be life-threatening by straining body and heartbeat. I was just as bad as the people I was accusing, but transitory arrythmias can be fatal.

But the Apostle Paul warns against letting suspicions get the best of us, and I'm sorry.

Pills are a dangerous replacement for healthy relationships with people and Jesus, but can help at times. But I was denied medical care for life-threatening issues.

I agree with you! Just because you are having stress issues, doesn't mean you therefore cannot have real physical issues. Seek a second opinion. Heart is SO important. It only takes minutes to die, if your heart is having issues. So, do keep pushing for help. Remember stress itself can cause heart palpitations, and that might be part of the issue. I hope you can find someone (medical) who will listen to you. You have every right to be concerned.

As for the fights we had long ago, I am certainly just as responsible, and I ask your forgiveness. I forgave you long ago, but it is very caring for you to apologize. And I do believe a lot of that was stress related, maybe on both our parts.

Please consider taking meds, just to see how they work. Sometimes people have no insight as to how much they need something to tweak the brain. You might be able to get on a low dose med, and keep it low - just enough to take the edges off. I see you are making progress, but it never hurts to try something new.

I certainly do not believe you are demon possessed/oppressed. You love the Lord, and demons cannot haunt anyone when the Holy Spirit is present. So, just ignore people who put out ideas like that. I don't 'think they know you at all.

God bless!

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Just a thought....perhaps your irregular heartbeat or whatever is wrong with your heart, is affecting your lungs and the amount of oxygen you are receiving.

That alone will cause those kind of problems when your brain isn't receiving enough oxygen. A simple pulse oximeter in the doctors office can tell you.

You should also have the holter monitor for a week.

The health department in your state gives free care to those in need. You are in Alaska aren't you?

Dec 12, 2013
Would that not be denied access to acute life SAVING cardiovascular emergency medical care..........!! Emphasis upon SAVING......

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Dec 12, 2013
If someone is that critically ill an American hospital cannot refuse service.....you may end up owing 100's of thousands of dollars but they cannot refuse service ....

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
That’s true. They can diagnose what’s going on and has to do so.

I thought his argument was with an ER from what he posted.