Being forgiven for being born

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dekote

No, I can't. The last thing I need I would have to go to the store. And who in there right mind would sell 2 gun to a 14 year old. That's the last thing I need.

D

Dekote

The untruth that he can do whatever he wants with the snap of his fingures?
The untruth that he let the first to sinners reproduce?
The untruth that he made Satan knowing what would happen?
Or the untruth that he's proving which is he doesn't care.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Now I know your age!! It is not on your profile, maybe to protect you?? I hope so.

Anyway, there are two types of sin.

1. Original sin - That is the sin of Adam and Eve. Jesus became the "second" Adam, and lived a perfect life, thus taking away the curse that Adam and Eve brought into the world, although we will not experience the fulness in this world until Christ returns.

2. Personal sin. - Even if Adam and Eve had not sinned, someone would have succumbed to sin and temptation, thus bringing evil into the world, and a need for a Savior. Satan fell from heaven for his pride before the world was created, if one reads between the lines a bit, and therefore he was ready to tempt anyone. Actually, he tempts everyone, and everyone falls. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Sorry for the Bible, but that one is sweet and simple and to the point.)

So what is the solution??? We are all sinners, and deserve death, by God's standard. Our OWN sin, not Adam and Eve's.

The Bible is clear that God loved us so much, he sent Jesus to die on the cross for us.

"For God demonstrates his own love in this, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

That is one of my favorite verses, I keep coming back to. Do you know why? Because when the devil tells me I was not good enough to be saved, that Jesus didn't die for me, I remember that he died for me even before I knew him.

Trust me, 14 and being a teenager is the hardest time of life. I am very ill and crippled, at my age of life by various diseases. But if someone told me I could trade my pain and go back and be a teen, I would NOT do it!!

So glad you are coming here, and asking questions. My only thought is try not to be so cryptic in your posts. That means secret!

You are really trying to tell us something, but we are not getting the whole story. If that is what you want, that is ok. But we are not mind readers, and the more you tell us, the more we are likely to be able to help.

In the meantime, I am praying for you, Dekote!

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
The untruth that he can do whatever he wants with the snap of his fingures?
The untruth that he let the first to sinners reproduce?
The untruth that he made Satan knowing what would happen?
Or the untruth that he's proving which is he doesn't care.
The untruth that you have to be be in sin as long as you are alive.

D

Dekote

So you never sin? You've never lied since you accepted christ.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I am not in sin. I am free.

No one is perfect, but not being in sin is not the same as being perfect. It's like being rescued from drowning. Spilling water on yourself doesn't mean you are still drowning. I am no longer in sin, and the same freedom is being offered to you.

Don't you want to be forgiven for your sins? This doesn't mean you will never tell another untruth, it just makes you free.