Being Hard-Headed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
When I was younger at times I could be hard headed. Like when I was learning to drive, my dad telling me to go around the big mud puddle. Did I listen no, I got half way out and stuck the car. Even to day I can be hard headed, God telling me something to do. I want to do it my way, but find out real fast it don't work. God thank you for staying on my case, when I am hard- headed and don't listen.

Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves discipline
loves knowledge, but he
who hates correction

is stupid.

JohnRH

Mar 5, 2018
When I was younger at times I could be hard headed. Like when I was learning to drive, my dad telling me to go around the big mud puddle. Did I listen no, I got half way out and stuck the car. Even to day I can be hard headed, God telling me something to do. I want to do it my way, but find out real fast it don't work. God thank you for staying on my case, when I am hard- headed and don't listen.

Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves discipline
loves knowledge, but he
who hates correction

is stupid.
Let the Lord make you "hard-headed" against the evil of evil-doers.
Ezekiel 3:7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are
impudent and hardhearted. 8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.
9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.