B
BurdenBarer4U
Guest
As I stare and focus on this picture, I see a
inside healing take place in this young lady,
by just resting in the Unending Love
of the Lord Jesus Christ! The more that I look
at it, the more I want to stop and release all
of my burdens and care's to the Lord, and rest
for a while in his Loving arms of Grace!
View attachment 93747
As you see her, can you feel the inner healing
taking place? Can you see the glowing Peace
that she has all around her?
Her face and eye's are emanating the healing and Love that she is experiencing inside of her!
Could we be feeling defeated,
discouraged, and hurt because we work to
much in our own abilities and in own strength,
instead of resting and regaining the strength
and inner healing we need by resting in him,
and in the promises of his word?
I'm to blame as well. To much of the time, I
think we carry our heavy burdens instead
of giving them all to the Lord!
Jesus said, come unto me and I will give you
rest! Oh, do we really know how much that
we need the Lords rest?
Lord, in the business of our lives, may
we learn a lesson in this picture, that the
strength and the inside healing that we all need
comes from laying all our burdens down,
and resting in your Loving arms of Grace,
Mercy.For there we will find the rest, healing,
and new strength that we need to face
tomorrows new battles, Amen!
View attachment 93747
Rest in him!
inside healing take place in this young lady,
by just resting in the Unending Love
of the Lord Jesus Christ! The more that I look
at it, the more I want to stop and release all
of my burdens and care's to the Lord, and rest
for a while in his Loving arms of Grace!
View attachment 93747
As you see her, can you feel the inner healing
taking place? Can you see the glowing Peace
that she has all around her?
Her face and eye's are emanating the healing and Love that she is experiencing inside of her!
Could we be feeling defeated,
discouraged, and hurt because we work to
much in our own abilities and in own strength,
instead of resting and regaining the strength
and inner healing we need by resting in him,
and in the promises of his word?
I'm to blame as well. To much of the time, I
think we carry our heavy burdens instead
of giving them all to the Lord!
Jesus said, come unto me and I will give you
rest! Oh, do we really know how much that
we need the Lords rest?
Lord, in the business of our lives, may
we learn a lesson in this picture, that the
strength and the inside healing that we all need
comes from laying all our burdens down,
and resting in your Loving arms of Grace,
Mercy.For there we will find the rest, healing,
and new strength that we need to face
tomorrows new battles, Amen!
View attachment 93747
Rest in him!