being ignored...what to do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kristinei

Guest
have u experienced being ignored by someone u personally know and also is a christian? i am talking about social networking like facebook..... like congratulating someone and not getting a response? hehehehehe

if that happens many times, should u still continue to communicate with that person or just ignore his/her presence?

thanks in advance for those who wants to share his/her ideas or suggestion:)

God bless everybody:)
 
When someone continualy ignored my correspondence..i usua;;y remove that person from my friends list
 
I would give it time, maybe they are busy. Unless you see them answering other people while they ignore you, I would just pray about it.
I have had friends pull away for awhile, and find out later they were overwhelmed with life in general.
Hope this helps! Love in Christ, Shekaniah
 
thnx dude653... don't want to be rude, thats why i am not deleting them...
 
I would give it time, maybe they are busy. Unless you see them answering other people while they ignore you, I would just pray about it.
I have had friends pull away for awhile, and find out later they were overwhelmed with life in general.
Hope this helps! Love in Christ, Shekaniah

thnx shekaniah... it's sad that they are answering other ppl bt not me... and yes, i will just pray that my heart will be clear and i'll just stop communicating with them so i wont be hurt...
 
I usually wait and be patient for a little while, but I don't think it would be rude to delete them eventually if they just keep ignoring you.

In the meantime, :D I'll be your friend!