Will you sell all your stuff to live on God's provision? (Matt 16:21)
Depending on God's makes you complete, in a happy living?
I'm sure I could guess your thoughts. He has challanged many this way and the answer has being the same for 2,000 years. (Of course, some has said YES).
I could give up some things on those I love or for those who badly need something I have. Will you give up your things to bless those who are unwilling to work, to study or make any effort to do things right?
I have a friend, a pastor, who feed those who love to drink.They look like needy. But have problems with drugs and alcohol... I have told him that he needs to preach on them. They need a change to overcome such addictions and, leaving all behind, is not an appealing to draw many to follow Christ. What have you left behind? Are you economically dependant of God? (Well, I believe we live on those words Jesus reminded: “[FONT=URW Palladio L, serif]Man does not live on bread alone, but on God's words.[/FONT]”)
Kids learn to walk alone, same way we did. They move along as we moved to get accomplished our needs. How sincerely are we involved to help them change to grow in love for God?
It's not easy to build relationship at distance. You may see you neighbor, and it's easy to ignore his / her needs while staying away, far from any fence they have in front of you. How could you know God if not hearing His warns or commands? Will you develope such a distant relationship without hearing His voice?
There's natural affection with your children or natural family. Sometimes there is not such an affection, but it is found or built somewhere else. God asked you to love Him more than anything and more than anyone else. How will you build that relationship without being close, any way?
Relationships need time spent. Family and friends need it. Does God need anything of your time?
Yesterday I learnt you cannot give food to theneedy without preaching. You need to feed them purposely, same way Jesus did. If you give them food, without telling them why, you would be throwing pearls to pigs, so bter to preach and tell them the truth, same way Jesus did on John 6:26. Are they going to church to receive food, bypassing real nurturing of the soul?
Jesus was sent for a purpose, same way that food (or any kind of help) you could be giving the needy. It's very important they know Jesus and way He was sent (Jn 6:29) otherwise, pigs never change to live like sheep.
Depending on God's makes you complete, in a happy living?
I'm sure I could guess your thoughts. He has challanged many this way and the answer has being the same for 2,000 years. (Of course, some has said YES).
I could give up some things on those I love or for those who badly need something I have. Will you give up your things to bless those who are unwilling to work, to study or make any effort to do things right?
I have a friend, a pastor, who feed those who love to drink.They look like needy. But have problems with drugs and alcohol... I have told him that he needs to preach on them. They need a change to overcome such addictions and, leaving all behind, is not an appealing to draw many to follow Christ. What have you left behind? Are you economically dependant of God? (Well, I believe we live on those words Jesus reminded: “[FONT=URW Palladio L, serif]Man does not live on bread alone, but on God's words.[/FONT]”)
Kids learn to walk alone, same way we did. They move along as we moved to get accomplished our needs. How sincerely are we involved to help them change to grow in love for God?
It's not easy to build relationship at distance. You may see you neighbor, and it's easy to ignore his / her needs while staying away, far from any fence they have in front of you. How could you know God if not hearing His warns or commands? Will you develope such a distant relationship without hearing His voice?
There's natural affection with your children or natural family. Sometimes there is not such an affection, but it is found or built somewhere else. God asked you to love Him more than anything and more than anyone else. How will you build that relationship without being close, any way?
Relationships need time spent. Family and friends need it. Does God need anything of your time?
Yesterday I learnt you cannot give food to theneedy without preaching. You need to feed them purposely, same way Jesus did. If you give them food, without telling them why, you would be throwing pearls to pigs, so bter to preach and tell them the truth, same way Jesus did on John 6:26. Are they going to church to receive food, bypassing real nurturing of the soul?
Jesus was sent for a purpose, same way that food (or any kind of help) you could be giving the needy. It's very important they know Jesus and way He was sent (Jn 6:29) otherwise, pigs never change to live like sheep.