F
fayeth1221
Guest
Hey guys. I really need AND want to be saved before it's too late and live a Christian life and serve God. The only problem is I don't have a car so I don't really have a way to get to church. I study the Bible at home sometimes. But I don't want to be one of those people who goes to church 1 time to get saved and never goes again. I would like to go for a while get saved and keep going. But back to the issue Of not being able to get to church. Is there anyway I could still be a good Christian even if I can't get to church. But the first Sunday when I do have a car I will go to church and keep going. How do you know when it's time to get saved. I might be going to bible school with my friend this summer. What age were you saved at. Is it bad that I'm in my middle teens and am not saved.