Being single: A lot better than some people make it out to be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

For the singles here: Do you enjoy being single?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Sometimes yes, other times no.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You suck, Stranger.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other (please specify)........Or don't. Whatever works for you.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
I am divorced, and, I would much rather be single than to be lonely and abused in a marriage.

but, I am also someone who wants a good kind Christian man in my life. Someone who I am a true equal partner with... where we bring out the best in each other.
you've been battle scarred, but you're an overcome-r right?

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
I enjoy some aspects but it nags at me too much so no.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Sometimes it is sometimes it isn’t. I noticed when I’m single I tend to have a lot more freedom to what I do and don’t have to do during the day. In my last relationship the person was constantly talking to me and video chatting me and I just felt like I couldn’t do anything hardly during the day.

Then at the same time it’s nice to have that person to kind of be a confidant.

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
Sometimes yes and others no...I would like to meet someone At the same time I’ve had some pretty bad experiences so I wish that I could enjoy just being single...haven’t had that hapen often enough to this point...