Being single: A lot better than some people make it out to be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

For the singles here: Do you enjoy being single?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Sometimes yes, other times no.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You suck, Stranger.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other (please specify)........Or don't. Whatever works for you.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Leastamongmany, don't you wish that you are my age?

if we are the same age, then I can take you by the hand right now, what do you say?

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Lol. Youve taken the five languages of love test! Good for you! We all need better understanding of ourselves! Makes living life less difgicult.🙏
Yup and MBTI... its very important to learn each other’s personality and love languages to know how to be the best sweetheart you can be!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Leastamongmany, don't you wish that you are my age?

if we are the same age, then I can take you by the hand right now, what do you say?
You are hitched! I dont break Gods covenents! Age is just a number,it doesnt define us. Quit teasing me young man!⚘🙏

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
what love language? I'm sheltered
Its a test to see how we love and look for love. How we express and expect those in our lives to give it to us. You can take it online Five Languages of love....very self aware. One of mine is communication.... I have three!🙏

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
the bible says

whatever is lovely, think of these things (Phil 4:8)

so, let's see how to apply this part

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Leastamongmany, why did you believe that I'm flirt-capable even though yesterday I felt that I lack the ability?