Being Thankful for God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 4, 2015
I was opened today to a realization of something. We all have energies about us. When you eat food, it is turned into energy, when YOU DRINK LIQUID... It is turned into energy... In your arms, after your heart, after the stomach... in an order that i don't remember that Matt informed me. I'll maybe whisper that later. When you take any kind of medication, that is transformed into energy. I was very "soft" feeling, and not trying to incriminate anyone... (Sorry buddy) :p... Wondered why my friend Matt was so much thinner than i was, not having a job. He let me in on a piece of knowledge about his diet... He kept insisting when i was with him... Okay dude we're going to drink some water, take this... plow it down you've got three sips. I was so full from sipping, drinking and eating with him it was almost stretching my stomach. But he kept insisting i go for it. So i obliged. What i had no idea of... and Matt made me aware of, is that his body image, which to me, looks much more like a working mans than i have ever seen on a LOT of people... Was achieved because he PARTAKES in God's Blessings. I deny myself, thinking "you've got to fast, lardo... it's the only way" So i've fasted probably 2 days no food or water... 1 day no food? Because Christ, in the Bible mentions how it is good for you. But what i was COMPLETELY oblivious to, is that when you keep doing this... and think it is the only way for you to live... You're saying... "Blessings? No Thanks, God... I don't need them". So punished for it eventually you will be. I'm talking in everything that doesn't lead to Death, even many things controversial and even unjustly outlawed. I had no idea how severely DEHYDRATED i was as a human being.... I had no energy to spare on my forearms at ALL. Just real thick arms up top. Worship God in Truth people, be Thankful to him by accepting his gifts. You will be rewarded, believe me.