Bergdahls 'really hurt' by outcry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
I get the feeling David has not been informed of the VA issue currently going on and the secret waiting list and dead veterans as a result.
David is just one of those loony lefty types. better off to just place him on ignore.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Like this administration is one to believe in.

More proof that liberalism is less of an ideology and more of a cult.
yeah.............that was kinda my point.......... :)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Let me ask all of you a question. If you were put on trial today, would your life convince a jury of your peers that you were a Christian. Be careful how you answer that question. I'll post my answer later.

As for Sgt Bergdahl's situation, our Constitution, and the Code of Military Justice provides every soldier the right to be considered innocent until he is convicted by a jury of his peers. I'm a very conservative Christian that fought to ensure that this right remains, and I am abhorred to see fellow Christians convict him before he has received that trial.

Mar 21, 2011
Let me ask all of you a question. If you were put on trial today, would your life convince a jury of your peers that you were a Christian. Be careful how you answer that question. I'll post my answer later.

As for Sgt Bergdahl's situation, our Constitution, and the Code of Military Justice provides every soldier the right to be considered innocent until he is convicted by a jury of his peers. I'm a very conservative Christian that fought to ensure that this right remains, and I am abhorred to see fellow Christians convict him before he has received that trial.
Thank you Bill. This is my point.

Thank you for respecting the rule of law, and Christianity.

Mar 1, 2012
Who is convicting him? All we did was repeat the evidence already collected. The determination has already been made by the arm...this guy deserted his post.

Kinda makes me wonder when people cannot see reality, but then they elected this president twice so I guess I should not be shocked by idiocy ignorance prejudice and foolishness.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Here's my answer to my post.

On the surface, I'm guilty, but I have the best defense attorney in Jesus.

I'm appalled by the treatment that Sgt Bergdahl and his family has received from the press and especially by the Christian media. We wonder why young people are leaving the Church at record rates. Look at us from the outside. I ask the question for a reason. It's time to stop spreading gossip, and time to show the world why Jesus came to the world. It's that witness that brings people to Christ.

B

Brighthouse

First of all he is no Sgt,second he is no soldier.he is only a soldier in question to me! The fact that he deserted means nothing?The fact that 6 real soldiers lost there life to find this scum bag means nothing? Billyd according to article 85 in time of war, he should have been shot!

Courage has never, nor will ever become sacrificed.Look what happens to all cowards!!( rev 21:8!!) Wonder why he will not talk to his parents??? For a normal person, it sure would be comforting. It is not him I judge brother,it is his actions i judge!

And for those of us who did fight in any war,perhaps you can understand our stand in this! Do words mean anything from a person who left others to die only thinking about himself?? You can feel sorry for him if you wish to,I feel sorry for all those who died because of him! Love never fails! he betrayed others as Judas did Jesus.( matt 26:24!!!) Consider this!

Mar 1, 2012
This is the Bergdahl story...

bad + bad = worse

This was a political attempt by our president to diffuse yet another scandal with a ''win''. Too bad when our president did this on his own, breaking a law doing it, and when the facts came out, something our president absolutely loathes, his minions and cult followers, liberals, define the revelation of truth as....

political hay

hate mongering and

the blame is shifted again.

You can say Reagan was the teflon president but Reagan had nothing on this guy.

Not only should berghal be in jail but our president as well.

Mar 21, 2011
The fact that 6 real soldiers lost there life to find this scum bag means nothing?
How did 6 die after Bowe Bergdahl's disappearance? - CNN.com

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said he didn't "know of circumstances or details of U.S. soldiers dying as a result of efforts to find and rescue Sgt. Bergdahl."
A U.S. official told CNN last week that Pentagon and Army officials have looked at the claims, and "right now there is no evidence to back that up."

Mar 21, 2011
Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Until there is an actual investigation, I suggest there should not be a trial by Fox News. Especially since Rupert Murdoch is lacking in morals.

B

Brighthouse

All right David,I do not look to fox news as my truth,but I would not look to Chuck Hagel either!! LOL Or CNN! We both know between what the news media puts out,and who they send out to report to us,that most news media have an agenda. So here is the deal bro! I will man up if I am wrong,will you? I would say that all news lacks in its morals! See!! we can agree bro!! LOL The truth will come out in this,to many are upset at what happened! So let us wait and see.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Until there is an actual investigation, I suggest there should not be a trial by Fox News. Especially since Rupert Murdoch is lacking in morals.

I have been selected for jury duty by Fox News.

B

Brighthouse

A good one!!! Tourist!!LOLLLLL

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

There has ALREADY BEEN an "actual investigation." In fact, TWO OF THEM...........One of which remains "classified" and not being released to the public..........the other which reveals that the Army Investigation CONCLUDED that this guy intentionally walked away from his post........

There have been a plethora of "eye witness" accounts made public, and NOT JUST on Fox News......ABC and CBS, as well as CNN have covered this story.........and provided the "eye witness" accounts.........

Emails this guy wrote are available to the public............and much more information............

Still, given all of this, I can understand why some refuse to believe he deserted his post.........

AFTER ALL............despite ALL THE EVIDENCE showing that God is REAL............there are those who still deny His existence.