BEST ASIAN COUNTRY POLL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WHO IS YOUR FAV

• Total voters

raf

Sep 26, 2009
I think japan is since Goku is from Japan.

jangel

May 12, 2010
I think there should be another rule too, Asians are not allowed to vote their own country that is bias!!! hehehe :p

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
HAHAHA. someone should put all asian countries in the poll.

D

didymos

Interesting fact: Israel is in Asia too. ;)

G

Grey

Yes now glorious true north korea has two votes! Fear our powerful rockets imperialists!!!!

north-korean-rocket-launch.jpg

J

jimmydiggs

I chose other, because I think America is the best Asian country.

M

MariusAlexander

I love fried rice

raf

Sep 26, 2009
33333.jpg

adds more patriotism too it.

Jan 23, 2011
its an improvement, but I don't think the small eagle has enough miniguns :p

raf

Sep 26, 2009
also why is the eagle crying is he crying because freedom isnt free or something I dont get it.