I was just recently on twitter and I got a message of a TV Evangelist. And he asked me if id like prayer etc. so of course I was nice and let him pray for me..Then I started to feel a really evil presence coming and a heavy weight on my chest.
So while I was talking to this guy I was also talking to a very discerning friend and she immediately started to google and found that he taught a false Gospel...Which didnt really surprise me as most TV Evangelists have something
So he was all nice quoting bible verses, I started rebuking the evil and closing the doors and then he asks me to help on a mission in Ohio. Which thats when the Holy Spirit just went NO.
So I told him that it depends on the job and Ill rather pray about it.
AAAAand then. haha money
He sends me contact and Bank stuff and tells me to donate and God will so greatly bless me after doing so.
I of course told him off and gave him The words of Jesus
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
and blocked him.
Now why am I talking about this and lalala
I am saying this as a reminder that we have wolves in sheeps clothing who prey on people. Who will try to ''gain'' trust on a ''christian'' level. Dont be fooled. Once again we see where Money is taking the over hand. So in case you go to social media and you get a message by some well known preacher..be aware even if he says he wants to pray for you he will most likely just want your money.
Now you may ask yourself why I was this ''dumb'' to begin with and not cut him off earlier. Well I maybe was a bit stupid I admit. Yet thou I am not easily fooled and got this awesome opportunity now to type this. Plus I am sure that many people out there need warning like this as not everyone would think that if they get a message by a ''Christian'' theyd try that.
Beware the ones who worship money. Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
And I know I may get a bit of backlash. Have fun! And no I will not say who it was.
So while I was talking to this guy I was also talking to a very discerning friend and she immediately started to google and found that he taught a false Gospel...Which didnt really surprise me as most TV Evangelists have something
So he was all nice quoting bible verses, I started rebuking the evil and closing the doors and then he asks me to help on a mission in Ohio. Which thats when the Holy Spirit just went NO.
So I told him that it depends on the job and Ill rather pray about it.
AAAAand then. haha money
He sends me contact and Bank stuff and tells me to donate and God will so greatly bless me after doing so.
I of course told him off and gave him The words of Jesus
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
and blocked him.
Now why am I talking about this and lalala
I am saying this as a reminder that we have wolves in sheeps clothing who prey on people. Who will try to ''gain'' trust on a ''christian'' level. Dont be fooled. Once again we see where Money is taking the over hand. So in case you go to social media and you get a message by some well known preacher..be aware even if he says he wants to pray for you he will most likely just want your money.
Now you may ask yourself why I was this ''dumb'' to begin with and not cut him off earlier. Well I maybe was a bit stupid I admit. Yet thou I am not easily fooled and got this awesome opportunity now to type this. Plus I am sure that many people out there need warning like this as not everyone would think that if they get a message by a ''Christian'' theyd try that.
Beware the ones who worship money. Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
And I know I may get a bit of backlash. Have fun! And no I will not say who it was.