Bible based Herbalism

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

daisymae

Banned
Apr 19, 2014
26
0
0
This is great! I found a site for Christian fellowship and a place to chat about natural health issues. I have been trying to get together a group to study a master herbalist self study program, it is Bible based, there is no pagan nature worship involved if you know what I mean. I've had no luck finding people in the places I've tried. Anyone interested?

I don't want to post the program name on here as it may conflict with some ownership/copyright law or something. On their website they approve of group study, but only one person would receive the certificate. Anyone does not need a certificate to be/practice as an Herbalist, all can benefit from the class personally and can use to benefit others as well through counselling, advice, etc. I've been praying about this program and would like to use it within a church ministry.

I am a recovering cancer patient, 2 years in remission. Without the use of herbs and supplements I don't think I'd be here today. God's herbs are medicine! I believe he intended them for our use to aid and heal our illnesses. I also believe that Christians (and others) have no confidence where herbal healing is concerned, maybe mainly because all that we may see is the pagans and wiccans (same, same) misusing what God created for us. It's a shame that they worship created things rather than the Creator.

What I was thinking is to share the modules via email, and then as a group discuss material, either on facebook or google+ maybe. I was thinking of keeping it simple, but could always do something else. The course itself is $1500, the cost per person would be determined by number joining. Books are extra about $300, but they could be bought as needed online. It would be an affordable way to learn, I can't afford full price. Though the program could be had with payments, which is what I may do if no one wants to do this. PM's welcome.
 

Attachments

  • Ii Cor. 4;6.jpg
    Ii Cor. 4;6.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 136
The reason I said to do the group on facebook or google is that it would have to be a private group for paying members only. I don't know if that is done on here or not. And it is a self-study program. I think it would benefit everyone to do it as a group because we could encourage and help each other. (and it would be more fun! :)) And for payments I use Paypal. I'd like to add too, God is the ultimate healer! God Bless!