Bible Cover Recommendation?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desertsrose

Senior Member
Oct 24, 2016
2,824
208
63
Hi Guys,

Anyone have a bible cover recommendation. I want my bible protected so it won't fall apart. I've seen many online, but I like to hear reviews before I make a decision. So if anyone has a bible cover that they just love, I'd like to hear about it. :)

And thanks!!!
 
Is it a hard cover Bible? Couldn't you just make a cover yourself?
I remember covering my text books all through primary school...
You could make a fun project out of it :)

marbled-paper.jpg
 
I think the leather or leather type ones are best. I have noticed that cloth ones get wet when it rains as you are walking into and out of church.

Hi Galatea,

That what I was looking at before I posted. I need something sturdy that will support the bible. I think I'd like one that has a place for a pen(s) and maybe a place to put some notebook paper in a flap inside or outside. It's for my study bible. Thanks for the suggestion!!! :)
 
Signed-Holy-Bible.jpg
 
i like the cover mine comes with
wouldnt want to cover it up



14bltas.jpg




but this would be a silly reminder not to get haughty
 
i like the cover mine comes with
wouldnt want to cover it up



14bltas.jpg




but this would be a silly reminder not to get haughty

I don't want to cover mine either, but I need to. When you use a bible for study purposes it needs protection because you're using it all the time. The
bible is a little bulky and a little heavier than other bibles I've had so it will break down fast without a cover.

Sorry you pic didn't work.