Bible on Moon:50 Years Ago Today America's Apollo 11 Landed the First Humans on the Moon By the Science of Devout Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 16, 2018
As you've probably heard, it was 50 years ago today-on July 20, 1969- that American astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first people to land on the Moon. However the following information which shows that Apollo 11's(which was the name of that NASA space mission[I'm just pointing this out to youth reading from across the world]) success was due overwhelmingly because of the science and prayers of devout Christian men and women, is far less acknowledged.

The Saturn V rocket which took them to the Moon was invented by the devout Christian Wernher Von Braun(Hansen.2005).
The laws of physics and chemistry needed to enable the technology to go to the Moon were discovered by the devout Christian physicists Robert Boyle(one of the founders of chemistry too), Johannes Kepler, Sir Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday,and James Clerk Maxwell(*Maxwell is the founder of the modern era of physics according to Einstein; Maxwell was also a Christian apologist who debated Charles Darwin; Maxwell is considered among greatest scientists in history, along with Newton and Einstein[but Einstein used the mathematics of the devout Christian, Bernhard Riemann, for his General Relativity.]Please see the article about Maxwell's faith, from the top technology university,MIT:James Clerk Maxwell and the Christian Proposition

You might also know, that astronaut Buzz Aldrin took the Bible verse John 15:5 on an index card and quietly read those immortal words of Jesus Christ shortly after they landed on the Moon on July 20, 1969. He then took communion. Buzz Aldrin said that it is interesting that the very first food and drink consumed on the Moon was the symbolic blood and body of our God, Jesus Christ, in communion.
Apollo 11: When Buzz Aldrin Took Communion on the Moon

I had the opportunity to speak to a widow of a NASA engineer from the Apollo era, who told me many of the engineers, including her late hubby, and other astronauts were devout Christians. NASA personnel and their families, had Christian prayer groups praying for the Apollo 11 astronauts . I read that one of those groups was called the" Apollo Prayer League" and it was directed by NASA scientist Rev. John Stout.

Apollo 11 was not just the first successful manned landing on the Moon- it was also the "first ever attempt" to land humans on the Moon. Everyone knows that literally a million things could have gone wrong. It was clearly our Lord Jesus who answered those NASA group prayers and safely led them to the Moon and back home. Apollo 11 was truly a mission you could see the supernatural power of God at work.

In addition to Aldrin's index card Bible verse , 100 full Bibles on microfilm( also called microform) were taken to the Moon's surface in the later Apollo 14 mission and 1 red Bible paper Bible was left on the Moon by Apollo 15 astronauts. (Apollo 12 took Bible microforms into orbit around the Moon.)

Sweet, wonderful people of all colors in America, and all the nations of the world, please believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and God. I humbly in love tell you that Jesus is the only Way you can be happy in this life and to receive everlasting life in heaven. I want to see you my dear brothers and sister of all colors, in heaven!

-Why don't the media/news mention the clearly Christian contributions to Apollo 11?
-Why don't teachers mention at least a few of them?
-Is it ridiculous to the point of being ahistorical for them to leave out the Christian nature of Apollo 11?
I would greatly appreciate any type of reply.
-

Jul 21, 2019
Murica
Ehhhh, idk about that bro, I think the moon landing definitely fake, but I mean if not and either way President Trump will be the first president to put a man on the moon in our time for the glory of Murica. If they really did do it though and you moonies are correct and you can say you told us so if you recover the original bootprints and flags and other cool stuff for an epic neo knightly Murican quest. Then we still simply make the Moon Murican Again and give the egghead nerdy people something cool to pursue and that's pretty cool too.

Praise Jesus, better get to the Moon before it gets destroyed and turned to blood by the curses the Lord God will soon pour out upon all of creation and even that is not yet The End.

Amerika by Rammstein

7seasrekeyed

Ehhhh, idk about that bro, I think the moon landing definitely fake, but I mean if not and either way President Trump will be the first president to put a man on the moon in our time for the glory of Murica. If they really did do it though and you moonies are correct and you can say you told us so if you recover the original bootprints and flags and other cool stuff for an epic neo knightly Murican quest. Then we still simply make the Moon Murican Again and give the egghead nerdy people something cool to pursue and that's pretty cool too.

Praise Jesus, better get to the Moon before it gets destroyed and turned to blood by the curses the Lord God will soon pour out upon all of creation and even that is not yet The End.

Amerika by Rammstein

interesting name

let's see what it means:

Murican is a derogatory term that describes someone, usually uneducated and politically conservative, who evinces unsophisticated, jingoistic behavior. Generally synonymous with hick, redneck, cracker

also projects an intense dislike towards the US and the population

well, thanks for letting everyone know

that way no one has to post 300 pages until they find out you are basically trolling :LOL:

ps. not really interested in whatever zinger you manifest. you wouldn't be the ratmouse would you? sound like him

U

UnderGrace

Amerika by Rammstein
At least you do not have the double headed eagle symbol.

Jul 21, 2019
Murica
interesting name

let's see what it means:

Murican is a derogatory term that describes someone, usually uneducated and politically conservative, who evinces unsophisticated, jingoistic behavior. Generally synonymous with hick, redneck, cracker

also projects an intense dislike towards the US and the population

well, thanks for letting everyone know

that way no one has to post 300 pages until they find out you are basically trolling :LOL:

ps. not really interested in whatever zinger you manifest. you wouldn't be the ratmouse would you? sound like him
Murica is not derogatory to real Muricans, just the liberals and globalist traitors and of course the foreigner they whore themselves out with like Israel did with Babylon. Hold on my brothers and sisters of Real Murica, we will fight against the rising of the Beast, the liberal degenerates and all the foreigner they have let in to disgracefully supplant and enslave and destroy us. In the name of Lord Jesus we will resist Babylon's diverse globalist empire of slaves and mongrels and their invasion of our ancestral birthright and homeland! Murica!

Jul 21, 2019
Murica
At least you do not have the double headed eagle symbol.
Lol I wish there was a more elaborate reason to my choice of avatar besides it being my company's binder has this seal and I think it look cool a/f and a sorta talisman that protects me from the snakes of the Swamp to the thugrats of Bodymore to the literally millions of foreigners from all over this wicked world creeping and crawling up the entirety of conquered east coast liberal blue states of Babylon.

Murican Eagles hold fast thy shields and praise Jesus!

Attachments

U

UnderGrace

Lol I wish there was a more elaborate reason to my choice of avatar besides it being my company's binder has this seal and I think it look cool a/f and a sorta talisman that protects me from the snakes of the Swamp to the thugrats of Bodymore to the literally millions of foreigners from all over this wicked world creeping and crawling up the entirety of conquered east coast liberal blue states of Babylon.

Murican Eagles hold fast thy shields and praise Jesus!
As much as you rail against the United States I have news for you it is not Babylon.

And also are you indigenous to the land?...... otherwise you are a foreigner as well.

Dec 12, 2013
What I find interesting....Most of the rockets etc. were named after false gods or imaginary entities.....and even space shuttles

Mercury
Apollo
Titan
Atlas
Thor
Jupiter
Pegasus
Athena
ASP
NIKE APACHE <--NIKE GREEK god of victory

Shuttles

Columbia
Atlantis

U

UnderGrace

What I find interesting....Most of the rockets etc. were named after false gods or imaginary entities.....and even space shuttles

Mercury
Apollo
Titan
Atlas
Thor
Jupiter
Pegasus
Athena
ASP
NIKE APACHE <--NIKE GREEK god of victory

Shuttles

Columbia
Atlantis
Yes the people in power like mythology, they think they will eventually re-create Atlantis.

Jul 21, 2019
Murica
As much as you rail against the United States I have news for you it is not Babylon.

And also are you indigenous to the land?...... otherwise you are a foreigner as well.
I don't rail agains the United States. I rail against Babylon, which is the conquered coasts mostly. I love Real Murica. Here is a map actually very handy of Real America and the conquered realm under Babylon.. Real America is in red and the occupied zone of globalist degenerate Babylon is in blue.

Also yes I am an indigenous Murican, my white ancestors were here at the start of Murica, the greatest white nation ever created, the beautiful country they built as exemplified in the laws, history, culture, and philosophy of Murica.

realamerica.png

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
As you've probably heard, it was 50 years ago today-on July 20, 1969- that American astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first people to land on the Moon. However the following information which shows that Apollo 11's(which was the name of that NASA space mission[I'm just pointing this out to youth reading from across the world]) success was due overwhelmingly because of the science and prayers of devout Christian men and women, is far less acknowledged.

The Saturn V rocket which took them to the Moon was invented by the devout Christian Wernher Von Braun(Hansen.2005).
The laws of physics and chemistry needed to enable the technology to go to the Moon were discovered by the devout Christian physicists Robert Boyle(one of the founders of chemistry too), Johannes Kepler, Sir Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday,and James Clerk Maxwell(*Maxwell is the founder of the modern era of physics according to Einstein; Maxwell was also a Christian apologist who debated Charles Darwin; Maxwell is considered among greatest scientists in history, along with Newton and Einstein[but Einstein used the mathematics of the devout Christian, Bernhard Riemann, for his General Relativity.]Please see the article about Maxwell's faith, from the top technology university,MIT:James Clerk Maxwell and the Christian Proposition

You might also know, that astronaut Buzz Aldrin took the Bible verse John 15:5 on an index card and quietly read those immortal words of Jesus Christ shortly after they landed on the Moon on July 20, 1969. He then took communion. Buzz Aldrin said that it is interesting that the very first food and drink consumed on the Moon was the symbolic blood and body of our God, Jesus Christ, in communion.

I had the opportunity to speak to a widow of a NASA engineer from the Apollo era, who told me many of the engineers, including her late hubby, and other astronauts were devout Christians. NASA personnel and their families, had Christian prayer groups praying for the Apollo 11 astronauts . I read that one of those groups was called the" Apollo Prayer League" and it was directed by NASA scientist Rev. John Stout.

Apollo 11 was not just the first successful manned landing on the Moon- it was also the "first ever attempt" to land humans on the Moon. Everyone knows that literally a million things could have gone wrong. It was clearly our Lord Jesus who answered those NASA group prayers and safely led them to the Moon and back home. Apollo 11 was truly a mission you could see the supernatural power of God at work.

In addition to Aldrin's index card Bible verse , 100 full Bibles on microfilm( also called microform) were taken to the Moon's surface in the later Apollo 14 mission and 1 red Bible paper Bible was left on the Moon by Apollo 15 astronauts. (Apollo 12 took Bible microforms into orbit around the Moon.)

Sweet, wonderful people of all colors in America, and all the nations of the world, please believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and God. I humbly in love tell you that Jesus is the only Way you can be happy in this life and to receive everlasting life in heaven. I want to see you my dear brothers and sister of all colors, in heaven!

-Why don't the media/news mention the clearly Christian contributions to Apollo 11?
-Is it ridiculous to the point of being ahistorical for them to leave out the Christian nature of Apollo 11?
-

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
No doubt that the space programme and technology is an incredible achievement and owes its success to hundreds of dedicated
people involved apart from the famous names. Having said that there is a dark side to its success. I assume the statement about
Von Braun being a devout Christian is true. However his conversion must have happened after 1945 because before that he held
the rank of Stumbannfuhrer (Major) in Hitlers SS between 1937 and 1945. As a Rocket Engineer he was responsible for the development
of the V2 missile that killed and injured thousands of British Civilians towards the end of the war.

A

AuntieAnt

No doubt that the space programme and technology is an incredible achievement and owes its success to hundreds of dedicated
people involved apart from the famous names. Having said that there is a dark side to its success. I assume the statement about
Von Braun being a devout Christian is true. However his conversion must have happened after 1945 because before that he held
the rank of Stumbannfuhrer (Major) in Hitlers SS between 1937 and 1945. As a Rocket Engineer he was responsible for the development
of the V2 missile that killed and injured thousands of British Civilians towards the end of the war.
Von Braun did eventually come to Christ.

https://answersingenesis.org/creation-scientists/profiles/wernher-von-braun-1912-1977/

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

-

There were about 200 million Americans in 1969. At that time, about 3 million (1.5%) identified as Freemasons. I'd encourage all to research, if you don't know already, how satanic the Masons were/are.

Although there are not completely accurate numbers of Freemasons associated with Apollo and NASA's formation, a GIGANTIC percentage of members were/are Freemasons relative to the population at large.

Many of these Astronauts went on to be 33rd Masons. At the very top of the satanic pyramid, just below lucifer.

I hate to see fellow Christians being deceived by one of the greatest hoaxes of all time. Remember who the god of this world is, and how he is a deceiver.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I hate to see fellow Christians being deceived by one of the greatest hoaxes of all time. Remember who the god of this world is, and how he is a deceiver.
What great Hoax? Are you implying that we have not landed on the moon?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What great Hoax? Are you implying that we have not landed on the moon?
Yes. I am thoroughly convinced that we did not.

And certainly not just because of the huge amount of Freemasons involved.

But I recognize. This is a bridge too far for most to cross.

lolo4

May 17, 2019
I do not believe they landed on the moon, they did not, nor do they have now, the technology.

And, in the television broadcast of the so called moon landing, Nixon made a long distance phone call to Neil Armstrong and talked to him.

The moon landing did not happen, just like evolution did not happen.

Buzz Aldren is a Freemason.

U

UnderGrace

There were about 200 million Americans in 1969. At that time, about 3 million (1.5%) identified as Freemasons. I'd encourage all to research, if you don't know already, how satanic the Masons were/are.

Although there are not completely accurate numbers of Freemasons associated with Apollo and NASA's formation, a GIGANTIC percentage of members were/are Freemasons relative to the population at large.

Many of these Astronauts went on to be 33rd Masons. At the very top of the satanic pyramid, just below lucifer.

Amazing what NASA did with a couple of slide rulers. ;)

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Yes. I am thoroughly convinced that we did not.

And certainly not just because of the huge amount of Freemasons involved.

But I recognize. This is a bridge too far for most to cross.
Too elaborate with too many people involved to be a hoax. The moon landings did take place. Are you suggesting you are more enlightened than most of the population? Its only a bridge too far because people do not want to travel to cloud cuckoo land.