Bible Questions

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thewatchman

Active member
Jun 19, 2021
622
116
43
I have a few questions that I would like help with.
1. Where in the bible does it say "I am against thosee that teach my people to fly" 2. Is Lamech in Genesis 4.23 the same as Lamech in Genesis 5.28 3. Where are the dead 4. Will we have flesh bodies in the millennium 5. What is the parable of the fig tree Jesus said to learn. I can't seam to find a straight answer to that.