Bible Really Does Not Say....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Did Adam and Eve have a belly button?

What questions do you have but the Bible really does not say?...

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Since they weren't born, an umbilical cord wasn't necessary, so I'd guess "no".
Its kind of like; What came first, the chicken or the egg? It had to be the chicken.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Were mosquitoes because of the fall?

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Since they weren't born, an umbilical cord wasn't necessary, so I'd guess "no".
Its kind of like; What came first, the chicken or the egg? It had to be the chicken.
Yes, but the rooster, cockadooledlidoo-ling at sunrise has to be because of the fall... lol...

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Why don't you give us your opinion?

originally, gypsy moths were just humanly mutated silkworms, meant to generate silk but accidentally cause disaster

so, I would not be surprised if mosquitoes is the same way, similar results from the fall of man.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Why don't you give us your opinion?

.So you do not have one? No FUN!!!! But lucky for you I always have an opinion...lol... I live by a body of water... definitely because of the fall...

What about snakes? Would they have crawled or have legs if not for `the fall? Would they even exist?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
What about snakes? Would they have crawled or have legs if not for `the fall? Would they even exist?
would those snakes look like dragons that can't fly, nor breathe fire?

and, the flashing sword to guard the entrance of the Garden of Edans, were they light-sabers? the medieval sword that's burning? flamethrowers? who knows? maybe the flames that angels carry come from a fire breathing dragon, lol

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
by the way, I don't believe that the forbidden fruit is sinful in anyway (God created everything and saw that it was good, therefore nothing sinful), it only become sinful when God commanded Adam and Eve to not eat the forbidden fruit. The free will choice to disobey is how sin entered the world.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
would those snakes look like dragons that can't fly, nor breathe fire?

and, the flashing sword to guard the entrance of the Garden of Edans, were they light-sabers? the medieval sword that's burning? flamethrowers? who knows? maybe the flames that angels carry come from a fire breathing dragon, lol
The "fun" of the Bible... What it does "not say"...

We know it was angles guarding the entrance… But I have always pictured it as super cool looking angles guarding it with some kind of flamethrower sward….

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
by the way, I don't believe that the forbidden fruit is sinful in anyway (God created everything and saw that it was good, therefore nothing sinful), it only become sinful when God commanded Adam and Eve to not eat the forbidden fruit. The free will choice to disobey is how sin entered the world.
Never thought of that...

Was it an apple?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
back then, did Adam and Eve know what death is?

let's see, they are vegetarians, so they have to eat plants, so they have to have some idea of what it's like for plants to be bitten, and eaten. When fruits get's plucked from trees, hence, separated from the vine, branch, or roots.

So they have an idea what it might mean to be separated from the source of life, they can guess that death involves being chewed or grind on, from their teeth.

Adam and Eve have an idea what the consequence might be, yet, the desire to sin is somehow bad enough that they ignore the consequence and sinned

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Never thought of that...

Was it an apple?
an apple a day keeps the doctors away

that is why I don't think that the forbidden fruit is sinful in any way

it could be a pomegranate, the fruit doesn't have to be red, it could be a plum, the shape doesn't even have to be round, it could be a pineapple, who knows?

if anything, it's the thrill of disobedience, that when the experience choosing to willfully disobey, that their eyes are opened, their brain receives and dwell upon the thrill, the thrill is what they learned, the pleasures of sin. It's the act of disobeying, it's the thrill of defiance. That's what I believe "did it"