bible says always be rejoice!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Someone mentioned to me today how I always seem joyful, even when I'm recieving change at a store or whatever.... it kinda made me happy for some reason ^_^ I just told her to put joy in everything you do no matter how random!
 
Hello welcome to Christian chat, I'm glad you joined
God Bless,
progress.gif