BIBLE VERSE/VERSO DE LA BIBLIA

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherish21

Junior Member
Nov 16, 2013
0
0
0
Beth
Psalms 119:9-16

9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?
by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
10. With my whole heart have I sought thee:
O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11. Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee.
12. Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
13. With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
14. I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies,
as much as in all riches.
15. I will meditate in thy precepts,
and have respect unto thy ways.
16. I will delight myself in thy statutes:
I will not forget thy word.



Bet
Salmos 119: 9-16

9. Con que limpiara el joven su camino?
Con guardar tu palabra.
10. Con todo mi corazon te he buscado;
No me dejes desviarme de tus mandamientos.
11. En mi corazon he guardado tus dichos,
Para no pecar contra ti.
12. Bendito tu, oh Jehova; Enseñame tus estatutos.
13. Con mis labios he contado
Todos los juicios de tu boca.
14. Me he gozado en el camino de tus testimonios
Mas que de toda riqueza.
15. En tus mandamientos meditare;
Considerare tus caminos.
16. Me regocijare en tus estatutos;
No me olvidare de tus palabras.
​