Biblical Conspiracy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nicee

Guest
For all you scientific lovers and biblical lover. There is a series going on the sci-fi channel title "Biblical Conspiraies" enjoy. I'll watch it ontil I had enough. Besides it's good to know so u can defend yourself against an atheist
 
I have no reason to defend myself against atheists. I really have no reason to argues with them anyways. To each their own.
 
For all you scientific lovers and biblical lover. There is a series going on the sci-fi channel title "Biblical Conspiraies" enjoy. I'll watch it ontil I had enough. Besides it's good to know so u can defend yourself against an atheist

You don't want to give them any more ammo by using that carp in your arguments.
Read a good book on dogmatics, maybe even apologetics, instead.
 
Religion is going change as we are getting new religion in next 100 years but it might take another 100 years to convert everyone to this new religion.

Just like when Moses came down from Sinai and set a new law a new religion and got rid of the golden calf worship as that age was over the age of the golden calf, like now we are in pisces and soon we will be in Aquarius, when the age of Aquarius comes we will change religions, new age order or to us it's new world order, last words in Matthew say I will be with you till the end of the age.

astrolgy in the bible loads of it, do some research for few hours, nothing wrong with it at all I'm not saying it's bad.

please don't get upset with my comment as this is my point of view on this subject, it don't have to be your point of view.
 
These types of tv shows are, in my opinion, designed to plant seeds of doubt rather than answer any real questions and have little to do with reality.
 
Last edited: