Biblical discussion on adult topics?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 16, 2018
I don't see any forums for questions, so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but are there any subforums where bible related adult topics are allowed? If so what is the appropriate subforum to post in?

Oct 16, 2018
Bible discussion forum.
I'm new here and aware of the bible discussion forum. I didn't want to post anything there without making sure. Some forums don't allow adult topics in bible discussion subforums, or they have separate subforums.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm new here and aware of the bible discussion forum. I didn't want to post anything there without making sure. Some forums don't allow adult topics in bible discussion subforums, or they have separate subforums.
Within reason, this site allows it as long as it doesn't get too graphic.. so yes, the bible forum would be the best place.. :)

T

theanointedsinner

boo! have a creeped you out? happy halloween!

but then again, we don't celebrate halloween

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
1. No, you didn't creep me out.

2. It's not Halloween yet.

3. I buy Halloween candy. That's about it.. lol

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I don't see any forums for questions, so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but are there any subforums where bible related adult topics are allowed? If so what is the appropriate subforum to post in?
No such place outside the regular BDF. But you can get into some fairly adult topics before anything is mentioned. It's much in how you present it.

And normally such things would fit more in the User2User Tech section.