BIBLICAL ERA FORTRESS FOUND IN ISRAEL.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Me too brother, our God knows the end from eh beginning and has preserved much for us to find to appreciate how His plan for our redemption is being moved forward.
Thank you !

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I believe there is much out there yet to be found. Just as there is much yet to be found in Scripture. That is why they keep looking, and I keep reading.

God bless

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So very true, our infinite creator has preserved so very much to allow us to come to
faith in Him. There will be no excuse, only the hardest who choose not to accept will fail.
blessings

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Another historical fact from Biblical writings, thx for sharing!