Biblical Worldview

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was your score higher than 70%

• Total voters

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
So I have responded to multiple statements about the peacekeeping of Christians and dealing with certain beliefs we should be very cautious on shooting down others just for believing a little differently.

Can we define this a little deeper. What is the core message of the Bible? Do we see the world through a Biblical lens?

Great news! This has already been asked and answered. Summit Ministries has made it easy to test your Biblical Worldview.

Bad ideas are constantly trying to influence Christians. The first step to defending yourself against these ideas is identifying which of them are infecting your thinking. This easy to take survey will help you, your church, or your family identify how the five fatal worldviews have made their way into your worldview.

Take the individual survey to see the types of ideas that are influencing your thoughts. This tool is not meant to test your faith or claim whether you are a good or bad Christian, but rather as a resource to help understand the ideas that influence our thinking every day

https://www.summit.org/checkup1/

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
According to the survey i am 100% Christian.. I guess i am not going to start arguing with that conclusion.. :LOL:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Took the quizz - yeah it was fun
But some of the choices as to belief or doctrine were very limited
what happens after you die ... do you go to heaven and ...
my choice to the truth was not listed
but this is what I scored anyway

Annotation 2.png

L

Locoponydirtman

I copied and pasted from the results from the page.
some of the questions were only answerable in a simplistic incomplete manor.

100% Christian​

0% Postmodern​

0% New Spiritual​

0% Islamic​

0% Secular​

0% Marxist

L

Locoponydirtman

I wouldn't use this as any kind of measure of your spiritual standing. It a fun little survey of your view of the Bible and some social issues.

Dooms

Feb 8, 2018
An interesting survey, I found it a good exercise for rolling the mental wheels about what the world considers to be true and what God does. It's a little stiff necked about some of its doctrine though. Would recommend.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Exactly my point for posting this was to show most of us can unite on the core baseline message of Christianity. If you want to divide and bog down over certain theological disagreements then in my opinion that doesn't help soul salvation.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I am not sure if this really reflects the truth. The questions are set black and white. "Do you believe that only the words of Jesus in the Bible should be headed?" And I imagine they expect " strongly agree" here but what about the words of His disciples? So we shouldn't heed what apostle John says?
Or, "do you agree that whether something is right or wrong depends on what you believe" to which I responded "somewhat disagree" because there is Romans 14 with this gray area "happy is he that does not condemn himself in the thing which he allows to himself. For whatsoever is not of faith is sin" where we can see personal beliefs and convictions do determine whether something is morally right and wrong for you in God's eyes. On the other hand, evil is evil, and things like fornication cannot be good whatever a person believes.
They are being extremely narrow minded in the way some questions are put.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
That why I got 4% secular
my Christian wisdom and experience did not fit into all of the pigeon holes.

Like the questions about - when you die you go to Heaven ...
none of these choices actually offered the true Biblical teaching on this
should of had a 'none of the above' box to tick

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I am not sure if this really reflects the truth. The questions are set black and white. "Do you believe that only the words of Jesus in the Bible should be headed?" And I imagine they expect " strongly agree" here but what about the words of His disciples? So we shouldn't heed what apostle John says?
Or, "do you agree that whether something is right or wrong depends on what you believe" to which I responded "somewhat disagree" because there is Romans 14 with this gray area "happy is he that does not condemn himself in the thing which he allows to himself. For whatsoever is not of faith is sin" where we can see personal beliefs and convictions do determine whether something is morally right and wrong for you in God's eyes. On the other hand, evil is evil, and things like fornication cannot be good whatever a person believes.
They are being extremely narrow minded in the way some questions are put.
It's a survey and isnt designed to be super detailed. Wouldn't matter even if was, people would still find something to disagree on.

I thought the survey was good for its purpose. It wasn't designed to see if your a scholar but only if you hold a baseline Biblical worldview.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Fair enough. I was just pointing out, you kind of rectified it by setting the poll to over 70% (although I'm sure most of us had a much higher score).

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Fair enough. I was just pointing out, you kind of rectified it by setting the poll to over 70% (although I'm sure most of us had a much higher score).
Yah the poll only allowed for one question.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
No once finished you go to a new tab page with your results.
4% secular is just the ammunition that those who rule the BDF will use against me :eek:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Don't take me too seriously - I am amusing myself here on CC in a forum outside of the BDF
branching out with a little lighthearted social interaction.

It might say that I'm 4% Martian, lol.
But real men are 100% from Mars!