Biden's Platform. The Covid Timeline

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lenna

Biden is going to fix everything for us.

Perhaps it is because Biden has been fortressed inside his basement for many months leading up to the 'election', but has anyone pointed out to him that his 'Covid' rescue package sounds just like Trump's and in fact has already been enacted? (with a few helpful aid packages for those states that have put themself so far in the red, only Santa Biden can rescue them)

so, here are some excerpts and a link so you can redefine what has already been done to protect this country.

Let's also remember that Trump was called racist and xenophobic among other things by Biden and so called fact checkers say this isn't true but Biden is on record saying those things.

The day after Trump announced the travel restrictions on China, Biden tweeted that “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...s-travel-restrictions-xenophobic/?jwsource=cl

can these people please stop lying? it should be noted, that Marxists accuse their opposition of exactly what they are doing themselves, or find some convenient lie they repeat over and over and over again until it become a part of the public record and much of the public, if they are not paying attention, actually believe that lie. this, is something the Democrat party is well versed in and they are quite successful with those tactics

so checking out that Biden platform, with regards to Covid, here are the first three things Biden is going to do to save this country:

• Listen to science
  • Ensure public health decisions are informed by public health professionals
  • Restore trust, transparency, common purpose, and accountability to our government

right. because absolutely nothing even faintly resembling those things have occurred under Trump's watch

then follows a so called 7 point plan to 'fix' the mess Trump made. if you have actually followed Trump's plan and all he has done, Biden's plan will have nothing new going on. but they are hoping you will not notice that. particularly interesting, are the 'packages' they will provide to schools and small businesses after blocking the senates attempts to provide a second relief package for months.

you cannot exaggerate or make up the lies and slander of the left.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I heard a report on the local News that Biden was appointing John Kerry to a position in his Cabinet. Kerry is to have some sort of power to deal with global warming since it is a Real and Present Danger to our Naiton.

Maranatha!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
People should also know that our Government is PLEADING for ALL AMERICANS to STAY HOME for Thanksgiving.

Yeah, right. They are doing this while THEY TRAVEL HOME for Thanksgiving.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
just heard the atlanta c b s news channel say " getting a negative covid test does not mean you are o.k."

beyond ridiculous....

L

lenna

People should also know that our Government is PLEADING for ALL AMERICANS to STAY HOME for Thanksgiving.

Yeah, right. They are doing this while THEY TRAVEL HOME for Thanksgiving.
just so

I think folks know that if they have any inclination to watch the news

the hypocrisy is epic

L

lenna

just heard the atlanta c b s news channel say " getting a negative covid test does not mean you are o.k."

beyond ridiculous....

right

and the false positives are monumental also

my husband was in a local paint store yesterday and got into a conversation with one of the 2 men working there. turns out one of them tested 'positive' for THE covid and had to quarantine. he felt better after 5 days but tested positive again. he was home for a couple of months, receive unemployment PLUS the $600.00 dollar 'relief' money and didn't miss a thing

how many ways can you spell 'crazy' ? I'm wondering

here's a funny one: Covid is so bad you have to be tested to know you have it.

K

kaylagrl

beyond ridiculous....
Yeah, they want you to wear masks in your own home. They said if you insist on spending Thanksgiving with your family you must eat in separate rooms. Umm pass the salt??...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
i was talking to a friend last night, dude was super mad at his sister for not taking the virus seriously enough , and that his sister was going to kill their mom. he got ticked off at me for not fully agreeing with him.

it is sad and horrible what the virus hype has done to people ...

the fake news is the enemy of the people.

L

lenna

i was talking to a friend last night, dude was super mad at his sister for not taking the virus seriously enough , and that his sister was going to kill their mom. he got ticked off at me for not fully agreeing with him.

it is sad and horrible what the virus hype has done to people ...

the fake news is the enemy of the people.
agree

we live in the country and some of the folks here have those golf carts to drive around in...we are on a big circular road

there is one man who drives around with a mask on. in the wide open spaces of the country with no one around. talk about paranoid

I think some people find great relief in being told what to do because they don't have to make any decisions themselves = no responsibility

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016

beyond ridiculous....
I'm curious what the point of getting a test is if it doesn't mean you're okay... lol What was their explanation for this out of curiosity? I'm getting my brain swabbed through my nose later this afternoon... perhaps it's all for nothing? lol

L

lenna

Christian or not, I am disgusted beyond words with the way the left wants to portray Trump as a political manipulator when absolutely nothing and no one has ever seen the machinations of the left the way they have come out into the open the last 4 years and during the Biden campaign when half of what he said (which was not very much) was only about smearing President Trump

truly disgusting people.

from the Biden site linked to in the op

We are deeply grateful to scientists working around the clock to deliver a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible. Their work has the potential to save countless lives.
President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence see a COVID-19 vaccine as a political tool. We see it as a product of science and research. Its timing, approval, and distribution should be without regard to political calculation.

In the last seven months, Trump has abdicated his duty and failed to lead on every significant aspect of the COVID-19 response — making promises he’s never kept, giving preferences to political allies, and threatening to punish political enemies. We cannot allow a repeat of Trump’s testing and personal protective equipment (PPE) fiascos when it comes to a COVID-19 vaccine. The stakes are too high for working families across the country.
That is why, over a month ago, Vice President Biden called on President Trump to follow scientific independence, transparency, and accountability in the development of a COVID-19 vaccine.

if, voting Democrats only watch the liberal media and read liberal newspapers, this is what they are fed, day in and day out

the father of all lies is really inspiring his kids these days

CS1

May 23, 2012
Biden is going to fix everything for us.

Perhaps it is because Biden has been fortressed inside his basement for many months leading up to the 'election', but has anyone pointed out to him that his 'Covid' rescue package sounds just like Trump's and in fact has already been enacted? (with a few helpful aid packages for those states that have put themself so far in the red, only Santa Biden can rescue them)

so, here are some excerpts and a link so you can redefine what has already been done to protect this country.

Let's also remember that Trump was called racist and xenophobic among other things by Biden and so called fact checkers say this isn't true but Biden is on record saying those things.

The day after Trump announced the travel restrictions on China, Biden tweeted that “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...s-travel-restrictions-xenophobic/?jwsource=cl

can these people please stop lying? it should be noted, that Marxists accuse their opposition of exactly what they are doing themselves, or find some convenient lie they repeat over and over and over again until it become a part of the public record and much of the public, if they are not paying attention, actually believe that lie. this, is something the Democrat party is well versed in and they are quite successful with those tactics

so checking out that Biden platform, with regards to Covid, here are the first three things Biden is going to do to save this country:

• Listen to science
  • Ensure public health decisions are informed by public health professionals
  • Restore trust, transparency, common purpose, and accountability to our government

right. because absolutely nothing even faintly resembling those things have occurred under Trump's watch

then follows a so called 7 point plan to 'fix' the mess Trump made. if you have actually followed Trump's plan and all he has done, Biden's plan will have nothing new going on. but they are hoping you will not notice that. particularly interesting, are the 'packages' they will provide to schools and small businesses after blocking the senates attempts to provide a second relief package for months.

you cannot exaggerate or make up the lies and slander of the left.
Biden was almost killed by his own Pet dog. They will kill him off using the right to end life program and try to make you all think he asked to be killed lol. This is how stupid those are on the left

Nov 29, 2020
Biden was almost killed by his own Pet dog. They will kill him off using the right to end life program and try to make you all think he asked to be killed lol. This is how stupid those are on the left
Really, is this like "hypebole"?

CS1

May 23, 2012
Really, is this like "hypebole"?
he broke his foot if you did not know while playing with his dog even CNN reported that lol and In the state of Oregon you can kill yourself legally

Nov 29, 2020
I know he'd broken some bones in his foot. But I don't see how his dog nearly killed him. Or how that relates to it being legal to kill oneself.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I know he'd broken some bones in his foot. But I don't see how his dog nearly killed him. Or how that relates to it being legal to kill oneself.
WELL he is 78 and having serious cognitive issues falls are not a good thing for him would you agree? 2. he is a democrat and the main platform in the DNC is you have the right to end your life right? Or you did not know that? Two in Oregon that is a law in that state voted in by democrats

Nov 29, 2020
What cognitive issues? The guy has a stutter, that's not a cognitive issue.

CS1

May 23, 2012
What cognitive issues? The guy has a stutter, that's not a cognitive issue.
are you in the medical field? what experience do you have with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's? For 47 years of his political life, he has never had a stuttering issue unless you mean making often stupid comments which are not to be mistaken with stuttering speak impediment.

Nov 29, 2020
are you in the medical field? what experience do you have with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's? For 47 years of his political life, he has never had a stuttering issue unless you mean making often stupid comments which are not to be mistaken with stuttering speak impediment.
He's admitted to having stuttering issues as a kid. I don't know where you get your info from but it's not based on facts. No, I'm not speaking about his gaffes.

Let me see, cognitive issues. Trump "Thighland", "Yo-semites" etc. We can all play that dishonesty game.