Biden's Platform. The Covid Timeline

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 6, 2018
Janeaux, thank you for sharing this website, it seems balanced in both directions, although Trump caught more often the Biden in extreme hyperbole and outright lies.

This page makes a good comparison.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/the-whoppers-of-2020/
You are welcome. That is the point I have been trying to make. Of course, both sides are guilty of things and unfair calls. I get that. I just call it as I see it.

At first, when I listened to the tape, I thought ... wow, he must have Dementia. But then I decided to listen to what he said 2 years ago. I did not hear much differentce (these were independent, unedited tapes).

The game changer for me regarding whether or not he is mentally impaired were two things:

1) Reading and learning that he had been a severe stutterer all his life and what people have to do to deal with it.
2) Watching & listening very closely how he did when he debated Trump ... all three times. He did not sound like there was anything wrong.
and each debate lasted 1 1/2 hours. That would DEFINITELY SHOW if there were an issue.

Of course, his age IS an issue, but then Trump is no baby eiher. They really ought to have a minimum age (maturity) and a maxImum age (health issues).

S

SophieT

Trump is no baby eiher

Hmmm, Trump still has all his marbles though and his wife does not have to defend him and jump in front of him as Jilly does with Baby Boy Biden.

I am at a loss as to how anyone cannot see the problems with Biden OR how any Christian could support the Dem platform. It is not compatible with following Christ. :cry:

Feb 28, 2016
any platform' that doesn't hold Jesus Christ as its support and foundation, is not compatible
with anything other than evilness, they are all just puppets dangling at the end of devilish strings,..

Dec 6, 2018
any platform' that doesn't hold Jesus Christ as its support and foundation, is not compatible
with anything other than evilness, they are all just puppets dangling at the end of devilish strings,..
I agree. We should put forth what Jesus taught, but our government has said separation of church and state .. founding fathers.
I would love to see a whole discussion on Jesus ... many discussions, in fact, and if anyone can help me find them, I would appreciate it. We are CHRIST-ians so we should put Jesus and his teachings front and center.