A
AllanSnackbar
Guest
We've heard this many times, a big store is opening up in the area and then there are fears of the little local family stores going out of business and then Walmart or whoever are dragged through the mud for crushing the little man.
Surely the blame is on the customer who chooses to stop using their local store and take them selves to the large store instead.
Yeah! Tracy and John were always good to me. They would let me take bread and milk and I could pay them next week when times where hard. But I don't care about tracy and John anymore because milk is 10 pennies cheaper in the big store!!!
Its a shame my local bookstore is closing! Been here for years!! Now where are those books I ordered from Amazon.
Is it really the fault of the big retailers? Or are smaller businesses closing just a casualty of the internet and cheap products?
Surely the blame is on the customer who chooses to stop using their local store and take them selves to the large store instead.
Yeah! Tracy and John were always good to me. They would let me take bread and milk and I could pay them next week when times where hard. But I don't care about tracy and John anymore because milk is 10 pennies cheaper in the big store!!!
Its a shame my local bookstore is closing! Been here for years!! Now where are those books I ordered from Amazon.
Is it really the fault of the big retailers? Or are smaller businesses closing just a casualty of the internet and cheap products?