P
prayer-warrior
Guest
This week has really tried my nerves but I still come on top.
The devil kept trying me but all he got was a big belly flop.
He did push buttons just to see what I would do.
But he didn't realize Jesus was beside me too.
So, I finally went and bought my first home.
Now I can finally call somewhere my own.
I have not ever own anything legally in this world.
But now I am a woman instead of a little girl.
Its amazing when you finally stand up what you see.
Everything is going right and beautiful around me.
So don't judge me my past because I don't live there anymore.
Just remember I have Jesus in my heart to the core.
-lib
The devil kept trying me but all he got was a big belly flop.
He did push buttons just to see what I would do.
But he didn't realize Jesus was beside me too.
So, I finally went and bought my first home.
Now I can finally call somewhere my own.
I have not ever own anything legally in this world.
But now I am a woman instead of a little girl.
Its amazing when you finally stand up what you see.
Everything is going right and beautiful around me.
So don't judge me my past because I don't live there anymore.
Just remember I have Jesus in my heart to the core.
-lib