Bill to Ban Transgenders in Girls Sports

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge announces a bill banning transgender athletes from competing in girls' school sports. She said

Let me just tell you about the difference between a male and a female. We all know there are differences. There are biological and scientific differences ... and the message is really, really clear. The message is for girls, "You deserve equal opportunities, except in sports." That's not acceptable.

Imagine that we live in a world where you have to ban boys from girls sports. smh Of course Biden is all in on anything radically left. I smh so often these days that I'm dizzy.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Theres probably more to it Kayla

A lot of sport is still really segregated. I always thought it weird but I supose people want equal playing fields when its not going to be equal, so some people use drugs like steroids and testosterone to gain a competetive advantage. If so, the ban ought to be against the drugs not the gender.

I dont know as Im not really into competitive sports though.

K

kaylagrl

Theres probably more to it Kayla

A lot of sport is still really segregated. I always thought it weird but I supose people want equal playing fields when its not going to be equal, so some people use drugs like steroids and testosterone to gain a competetive advantage. If so, the ban ought to be against the drugs not the gender.

I dont know as Im not really into competitive sports though.

No the issue is that transgenders are playing against girls in sports. Of course the girls cannot beat the boys and so girls spots are being taken over by males. If transgenders want to compete they need to do so against each other which would be the fair thing to do rather than males taking over female sports.

S

SophieT

Right has become wrong and wrong has become right.

3 For there is going to come a time when people won’t listen to the truth but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. 4 They won’t listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.

5 Stand steady and don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Bring others to Christ. Leave nothing undone that you ought to do.

II Timothy 4: 3-5

K

kaylagrl

Right has become wrong and wrong has become right.

3 For there is going to come a time when people won’t listen to the truth but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. 4 They won’t listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.

5 Stand steady and don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Bring others to Christ. Leave nothing undone that you ought to do.

II Timothy 4: 3-5

Seems like it's getting worse moment by moment. You wonder what they will try to push next.

G

Godsgirl83

I think these males who pose as females and try to compete in female sports are just so bad in competiton of male sports (like coming in last place bad) that they think they will come in top places in female sports and make themselves "feel better".....
would love to see the girls who are forced to compete against them just beat the pants off of them.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I think these males who pose as females and try to compete in female sports are just so bad in competiton of male sports (like coming in last place bad) that they think they will come in top places in female sports and make themselves "feel better".....
would love to see the girls who are forced to compete against them just beat the pants off of them.

that is certainly part of the trans in sports thing..

G

Godsgirl83

that is certainly part of the trans in sports thing..
sadly, I honestly fear (wrong choice of word) AM VERY CONCERNED that if these bills and laws pass to give people who want to associate as the other gender or constantly change their minds about which gender "they want to be"
that there are going to be those who abuse it and walk into a female restroom on the basis of "I feel like a woman today" just to get a cheap thrill.

Mar 4, 2020
I think they opened a can of worms by giving legal recognition and validation to non-biological sexual preference, preferred pronouns, etc.

Just really complicates things. It's like saying thatjust because someone is wearing a chicken suit that they are a real live chicken. Just tired of suspending reality to coddle someone's mental illness.

These people need help. The can of worms they opened really undoes a lot progress for women's rights in sports.

A solution is to give transgenders their own league to compete in.

Jun 18, 2020
Glad to hear it - i think theat either North or South Dakota did the same thing last week or so. Seems a pocket or two of sanity still survive...

Jun 18, 2020
No the issue is that transgenders are playing against girls in sports. Of course the girls cannot beat the boys and so girls spots are being taken over by males. If transgenders want to compete they need to do so against each other which would be the fair thing to do rather than males taking over female sports.
It's not rocket surgery - maybe Frankenstein surgery tho...

S

SophieT

sadly, I honestly fear (wrong choice of word) AM VERY CONCERNED that if these bills and laws pass to give people who want to associate as the other gender or constantly change their minds about which gender "they want to be"
that there are going to be those who abuse it and walk into a female restroom on the basis of "I feel like a woman today" just to get a cheap thrill.

pretty sure that has already happened :cautious:

can you imagine being the mother of a young teenage girl and you find out some 15 yr old male strolled into the girl's bathroom, while your daughter was there because he says he 'feels' female? How does a born male know what it is like to 'feel' female? You cannot identify with something that you really do not know what it is to actually be

personally, I get ticked off when I go to use a bathroom in public and there are 2 of them but both are designated bi, while it is obvious they used to be one of each. I don't care to see the toilet being missed in these bathrooms by errant males and I will walk out.

yuck

S

SophieT

If transgenders want to compete they need to do so against each other which would be the fair thing to do rather than males taking over female sports.
(y)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Have u guys heard of Fallon Fox?
He's a man who claims to be a woman and was allowed to compete in UFC which is a fighting sport.
He was beating all the girls easily but causing damage as well. One girl got a fractured skull from him.
Not sure if he is still allowed to fight against the girls or not but it's madness.

G

Godsgirl83

How does a born male know what it is like to 'feel' female?
*note* some may find this offensive or vulgar..... neither is my intent

oh sure, they can add and take parts away........
BUT can they REALLY feel what it's like to be female? I mean the highs and lows...... and certain days of not being able to wear white pants because....... well you know.

Have u guys heard of Fallon Fox?
He's a man who claims to be a woman and was allowed to compete in UFC which is a fighting sport.
He was beating all the girls easily but causing damage as well. One girl got a fractured skull from him.
Not sure if he is still allowed to fight against the girls or not but it's madness.
guess I shouldn't be to surprised by that, but still. It is just another reason why if they are going to insist on continuing to allow people to go against their God given genders to place them in their own legues.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
he says he 'feels' female? How does a born male know what it is like to 'feel' female?
Iv always felt that this is one of the best arguments. It's impossible for a boy to feel like a girl and vice versa
It's a reflection of our society today. Totally detached from reality. They say "follow the science" a lot, well then do it.

And the most perverted thing is that they are teaching this to school kids as young as 6 and encouraging them to change sex with governments paying for hormone treatments and even surgery...
In Australia now it is illegal for a parent to intervene even through prayer... Like damn, it's a crazy world we're living in...

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge announces a bill banning transgender athletes from competing in girls' school sports. She said

Let me just tell you about the difference between a male and a female. We all know there are differences. There are biological and scientific differences ... and the message is really, really clear. The message is for girls, "You deserve equal opportunities, except in sports." That's not acceptable.

Imagine that we live in a world where you have to ban boys from girls sports. smh Of course Biden is all in on anything radically left. I smh so often these days that I'm dizzy.
I think it's a logical result of feminism. The crazy idea that women and men are the same, and should be treated the same. They're not, and they shouldn't be.

I think allowing men in women's sport is as bad as allowing girls in the Boy Scouts. If a club or sport is for girls or boys only (or men or women only), why should the rules be broken just to allow a different gender? That's not freedom, it's tyranny.

S

SophieT

I think it's a logical result of feminism. The crazy idea that women and men are the same, and should be treated the same. They're not, and they shouldn't be.

I think allowing men in women's sport is as bad as allowing girls in the Boy Scouts. If a club or sport is for girls or boys only (or men or women only), why should the rules be broken just to allow a different gender? That's not freedom, it's tyranny.

No. Transgenders and the whole gay and lesbian thing is not a result of women being tired of men stepping on them. (And I am not a feminist but I do have my own list of things that men have enacted in my life because I am female)

That, is the result of what you read in Romans chapter one.

BTW, feminism is not really the dirty word some men would like to think it is unless of course taken to extremes. And you have it wrong.

Women do not think men and women are the same. Basic biology would refute that.

What they really would like is to be treated as equals and not play things or of lesser value and I have been treated as both by men and did nothing to make them think that. That is a mindset that men have grown up with and things are slow to change.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
No. Transgenders and the whole gay and lesbian thing is not a result of women being tired of men stepping on them. (And I am not a feminist but I do have my own list of things that men have enacted in my life because I am female)

That, is the result of what you read in Romans chapter one.

BTW, feminism is not really the dirty word some men would like to think it is unless of course taken to extremes. And you have it wrong.

Women do not think men and women are the same. Basic biology would refute that.

What they really would like is to be treated as equals and not play things or of lesser value and I have been treated as both by men and did nothing to make them think that. That is a mindset that men have grown up with and things are slow to change.
I don't think you know what feminism is. Remember, the communists use the opposite definition of what a word means in order to control the weak minded. So if they claim that feminism is about obtaining equal rights for women, it's either about obtaining superiority for women, or inferiority for women (as suits the purpose at the time), but it has nothing to do with equality for women.

How this logically relates to feminism? If a woman can take a man's job, why should a man not take a woman's sport?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Of course Biden is all in on anything radically left.
Biden is a puppet in the hands of Obama, Rice, and probably Soros. They have been plotting and planning the Communist takeover of America for a long time, and gender confusion is a part of their agenda. What should be really disturbing is that every time there is an attack on conservative, or traditional, or Christian standards and value, those who are supposedly on the right DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

When transgenderism became all the rage, there should have been comprehensive legislation against all this nonsense at both the federal and state levels throughout the country. But now that Biden and the Democrats are in control, nothing will stop them from doing their worst.