Lately I’ve been watching Dr David Jeremiah. Only recently discovered him, and he’s quickly become one of my favorites.I really enjoy listening to him and Charles Stanley. My two top picks to listen to.
I really enjoy listening to him and Charles Stanley. My two top picks to listen to.
Charles is/was wonderful (R.I.P.). Y'all might really enjoy Dr. John Neufeld, also, of Back to the Bible Canada. He has a very warm and engaging style of speaking and is very knowledgeable. They have lots of archived material on their site and he is also a regular teacher on kari55.com which you can listen to pretty much 24/7. Check the program schedule for their full roster of expositors, not all of whom I would necessarily recommend but whatcha gonna do? LOL. Another one from there who I enjoy listening to is Steve Gregg of The Narrow Path. He has a gajillion archives also on a couple of different sites; his ministry is a call-in question and answer format, and he gives multiple views on things when the answer is not clear cut, not just his own opinion, which I appreciate .Lately I’ve been watching Dr David Jeremiah. Only recently discovered him, and he’s quickly become one of my favorites.
Dr David "Did you know that" Jeremiah?Lately I’ve been watching Dr David Jeremiah. Only recently discovered him, and he’s quickly become one of my favorites.
Well thank you for the suggestionsCharles is/was wonderful (R.I.P.). Y'all might really enjoy Dr. John Neufeld, also, of Back to the Bible Canada. He has a very warm and engaging style of speaking and is very knowledgeable. They have lots of archived material on their site and he is also a regular teacher on kari55.com which you can listen to pretty much 24/7. Check the program schedule for their full roster of expositors, not all of whom I would necessarily recommend but whatcha gonna do? LOL. Another one from there who I enjoy listening to is Steve Gregg of The Narrow Path. He has a gajillion archives also on a couple of different sites; his ministry is a call-in question and answer format, and he gives multiple views on things when the answer is not clear cut, not just his own opinion, which I appreciate .![]()
How long has you been away?Well thank you for the suggestions. I will have to take a listen and hear the message they have. Charles Stanley has been in my life from when I was a kid. He also was one of the first people I listened to when I rededicated my life to the lord. Him and Billy. Thank you for sharing
You are welcome! I should also mention CJfm.org expositor Gary Hedrick he is teaching right now on kari55 radio and he is an excellent teacher alsoWell thank you for the suggestions. I will have to take a listen and hear the message they have. Charles Stanley has been in my life from when I was a kid. He also was one of the first people I listened to when I rededicated my life to the lord. Him and Billy. Thank you for sharing
So happy to have you back with us!!! I was quite a late-comer myself .When I was 7 my parents got a divorce and I had to live with my mom away from my original home. Ive been back to my old church and rededicated for a year and 7 months.