Billy gram

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
So, when I saw "Billy gram", I was honestly thinking to myself, "What the heck is a "Billy gram?"

I was thinking that maybe it was a goat that you could send to somebody as a gift. You know, like a "MoneyGram" or something.

It is Billy Graham...like the crackers.

Sad to say, some people here would denounce Graham as a false teacher for what he said in that short clip. You know, telling people that they need to repent of their sins, and preaching "Lordship salvation" by telling people that they need to receive Christ as their Lord and Master. I agree with Graham, but several very deceived people here would not. You would not have to venture too far into the BDF to recognize that what I am saying here is sad, but true.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Billy Graham was explaining the difference between religiosity and relationship.

One of the last Heaven Sent preachers of our time.
May God send us another. :coffee:

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I really enjoy listening to him and Charles Stanley. My two top picks to listen to.

W

WMarkB

I really enjoy listening to him and Charles Stanley. My two top picks to listen to.
Lately I’ve been watching Dr David Jeremiah. Only recently discovered him, and he’s quickly become one of my favorites.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Lately I’ve been watching Dr David Jeremiah. Only recently discovered him, and he’s quickly become one of my favorites.
Charles is/was wonderful (R.I.P.). Y'all might really enjoy Dr. John Neufeld, also, of Back to the Bible Canada. He has a very warm and engaging style of speaking and is very knowledgeable. They have lots of archived material on their site and he is also a regular teacher on kari55.com which you can listen to pretty much 24/7. Check the program schedule for their full roster of expositors, not all of whom I would necessarily recommend but whatcha gonna do? LOL. Another one from there who I enjoy listening to is Steve Gregg of The Narrow Path. He has a gajillion archives also on a couple of different sites; his ministry is a call-in question and answer format, and he gives multiple views on things when the answer is not clear cut, not just his own opinion, which I appreciate .:D

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Dr David "Did you know that" Jeremiah?

Yeah I like him too.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Charles is/was wonderful (R.I.P.). Y'all might really enjoy Dr. John Neufeld, also, of Back to the Bible Canada. He has a very warm and engaging style of speaking and is very knowledgeable. They have lots of archived material on their site and he is also a regular teacher on kari55.com which you can listen to pretty much 24/7. Check the program schedule for their full roster of expositors, not all of whom I would necessarily recommend but whatcha gonna do? LOL. Another one from there who I enjoy listening to is Steve Gregg of The Narrow Path. He has a gajillion archives also on a couple of different sites; his ministry is a call-in question and answer format, and he gives multiple views on things when the answer is not clear cut, not just his own opinion, which I appreciate .:D
Well thank you for the suggestions 😊. I will have to take a listen and hear the message they have. Charles Stanley has been in my life from when I was a kid. He also was one of the first people I listened to when I rededicated my life to the lord. Him and Billy. Thank you for sharing

W

WMarkB

Well thank you for the suggestions 😊. I will have to take a listen and hear the message they have. Charles Stanley has been in my life from when I was a kid. He also was one of the first people I listened to when I rededicated my life to the lord. Him and Billy. Thank you for sharing
How long has you been away?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You are welcome! I should also mention CJfm.org expositor Gary Hedrick he is teaching right now on kari55 radio and he is an excellent teacher also 👏 please excuse any typos I'm on my phone 😋

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
When I was 7 my parents got a divorce and I had to live with my mom away from my original home. Ive been back to my old church and rededicated for a year and 7 months.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
When I was 7 my parents got a divorce and I had to live with my mom away from my original home. Ive been back to my old church and rededicated for a year and 7 months.
So happy to have you back with us!!! I was quite a late-comer myself .:unsure::geek:

Just wanting to add some more about the teachers on kari55.com as there really are quite a few good ones...

That is all
.:D:giggle:

Oct 16, 2023
Thats how I was growing up, and for a long time until a couple years ago. I was a pharisee.

I prayed about it and think the Lord told me I didn't believe and I'd ran away.