Bitterness and anger

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mario1001

Please pray that the Lord would help me overcome the bitterness and anger I have at my uncles.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, let you help mario1001 to forgive his uncle . Lord let the bitterness and agner against his husband leave him and let him have the joy and peace from you, bless their relationship. We agree wuth this prayer bless mario1001 and also his uncle. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

Jan 25, 2018
Dear Lord,

Help mario see the evil that enslaves his uncles, makes them what they are, because bitterness
and anger possess them as much as they create this emotion in all those they meet.

It is only love, openness and repentance, breaks this hatred and hurt, heals and makes whole
people within. Dear Lord we all deserve your judgement, may you forgive us our sins as we
forgive those who sin against us, that we might have your purity of heart and begin to see
things as they really are,

In Jesus Christs name,

Amen

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Thank you oh Heavenly FATHER; CREATOR and SUSTAINER of all for giving us all things pertaining to life and godliness through Christ. LORD we believe help THOU our unbelief; Amen.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying that the Holy Spirit will help you overcome your anger and resentment.

Becoming Christlike is a painful process...part of which is giving up our right to be offended. Like Jesus gave up His rights and was obedient to the Cross. Stay in the Word and find a Christian group (in person, eye to eye contact) to support you in this process...it's very necessary.

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, Mario. I know it’s not easy to be loving and to forgive if we had bitter experiences with our loved ones, but it is possible with God’s help. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence and give you the grace and courage to forgive. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. Stay strong in Him. Blessings!

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, thank You that Mario has the desire to let go of this bitterness and resentment because he knows You hold nothing against him. Thank You that this prayer is in agreement with Your will for him to be set free from this anger. Lift off this burden from him right now in the Name of Jesus Christ, our forgiving, gracious, beautiful Lord God Almighty. Amen.

L

loverofjesus27

Today i was bitter with Roxy and so now i repent i still have a lot to confess but i go to the Lord with prayer.