B
BettyAnn
Guest
It's one of my nephew's birthday and I'm so happy for him. But I have that painache in the heart cause I miss him so. Last I remember him was at 3 doing singing the night I left. It just hit me that he should be 18 now and how big he must have gotten. Last I was able to hear anything from my family was about to finish school and I was amazed how quick he'd hit 14.
I know all things work out to God's plan. I just sometimes let myself get too much ruining on the past. Some days it's like nothing happened and others I have that huge ache to where I can't even barely pray.
Going to be a long day.
I know all things work out to God's plan. I just sometimes let myself get too much ruining on the past. Some days it's like nothing happened and others I have that huge ache to where I can't even barely pray.
Going to be a long day.