Black Lives Matter Comes for "White Jesus"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Dunno. But it sure seems like white people like to think that black people shouldn't have any rights, or that they shouldn't be in the human populace.

Blacks have been oppressed for CENTURIES and treated like nothing more than poop on the ground. All because they are seen as inferior to whites, and other such rubbish.

Black, white, red, yellow or purple.. We are all the same. We all come from one race: the human race. But lately humans are acting more like animals..
Who thinks this nonsense. Someone is selling you a load of garbage, especially if you believe Christians think that way?

E

EleventhHour

Someone said black Americans shouldn’t be treated equally and killed because of their skin color? Cause that’s what you said in your post.

I would like to know who said anything like that.
I think @blue_ladybug was just making a general observation drawing from things that were stated.

But I agreed with your statement that no one has actually stated otherwise, but I do not think she was targeting Christians she was just making general observation.. she did not use the word "Christians" in her post.

L

lenna

Dunno. But it sure seems like white people like to think that black people shouldn't have any rights, or that they shouldn't be in the human populace.

Blacks have been oppressed for CENTURIES and treated like nothing more than poop on the ground. All because they are seen as inferior to whites, and other such rubbish.

Black, white, red, yellow or purple.. We are all the same. We all come from one race: the human race. But lately humans are acting more like animals..

That is an untrue sentiment. They have oppressed themselves for centuries. Kindly avail yourself of African history.

White people do not think black people should have no rights. That is what some black people would like to say, but that is only some black people and not all black people. Some white people might think that way but not all white people. Do you not see the difference?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
it seems to me that both black and white people - when they want power or land they just dont wanna share it with anyone who is a different colour skin to them.

shame.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
seems kinda bad for anyone who is not black or white but has mixed heritage and that has been going on 9 months after they first met!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
That is an untrue sentiment. They have oppressed themselves for centuries. Kindly avail yourself of African history.

White people do not think black people should have no rights. That is what some black people would like to say, but that is only some black people and not all black people. Some white people might think that way but not all white people. Do you not see the difference?
Kindly avail yourself of black slaves being owned by WHITE people back in the day. Treated like crap simply because they were black and thought of as worthless by white people. PETS are owned, PEOPLE are not.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Who thinks this nonsense. Someone is selling you a load of garbage, especially if you believe Christians think that way?
I won't mention any names, but one user on a different thread called another female user, who just happens to be black btw, he called her "dung".

Another user said she was lying about an incident that happened to her mom recently. And both of these users call themselves Christians on here.

Nobody is "selling me a load of garbage", Ed.. They're simply showing me their true colors.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
why are people being racist on here and denying stuff we know actually happened.
its like the men who say oh that woman wasnt raped she asked for it. and then getting away with abuse. um, hello.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
not sure I ever saw a white jesus but the Medicis liked to commisions lots of pictures and religious paintings of scenes in the Bible who they tried to make look like themselves it was kind of like photobombing back in the day. and anyone who sees michelangelos david knows well the real David wouldnt go walking round ten feet tall, naked and uncircumcised.

L

lenna

Kindly avail yourself of black slaves being owned by WHITE people back in the day. Treated like crap simply because they were black and thought of as worthless by white people. PETS are owned, PEOPLE are not.

Instead of being confrontational, why don't you check out what has been said?

Are you aware that some black people owned black slaves and that some blacks were slavers selling other black people?

The facts are what they are and emotionalism may be understandable, but black history is not contained to the US

I have never treated any black person like crap and I have no relatives that treated black people like crap either. In fact, my not so distant relatives were themselves treated like crap and starved, beaten and treated like disposables instead of people.

Be careful of being so insistent about things you do not actually know as much about as you think you do.

I am not American, I live here and am well studied up on history here. I don't go on about things I know nothing of but I might research before I say something. Actually, that is what I did. Did you read my posts about the BLM movement? No? If not, you should understand there is nothing passive or kind or loving about it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I won't mention any names, but one user on a different thread called another female user, who just happens to be black btw, he called her "dung".

Another user said she was lying about an incident that happened to her mom recently. And both of these users call themselves Christians on here.

Nobody is "selling me a load of garbage", Ed.. They're simply showing me their true colors.

I need to clarify this. Another user said the same female user that was called "dung" was lying about the incident that happened to her mom.

I don't want it to sound like SHE said she was lying, because that's not true.

Feb 1, 2020
Let the wicked blacks led by the group founded by wicked black lesbians tear down the idols that the wicked white fornicators set up contrary to the law of our Lord Jesus. Let the saints glorify Jesus at the casting down of idols and at Babylon's children being made drunk on the wine of God's wrath and being made to be astonished and vexed by their own illicit lovers and children whom they do not love. In the name of Jesus, amen.

E

EleventhHour

Let the wicked blacks led by the group founded by wicked black lesbians tear down the idols that the wicked white fornicators set up contrary to the law of our Lord Jesus. Let the saints glorify Jesus at the casting down of idols and at Babylon's children being made drunk on the wine of God's wrath and being made to be astonished and vexed by their own illicit lovers and children whom they do not love. In the name of Jesus, amen.
This is just bizarre.
Are you feeling okay?

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
The nations have been divided at the Babel tower. There is a great mistrust among races and nations and always will remain. God set man against one another for destruction because people won't listen to Him. People mostly all go to school nowadays, yet can hold prejudice and be evil towards one another. Because it takes God to not be like that.
Only through Christ there can be real unity and peace - there was a young black guy on TV the other day, not sure who he was, and he said that. And I thought to myself, I can't believe someone's finally saying it. There's no fixing these problems without God. If people don't repent in great numbers, the future is bleak and what is in store will be a lot worse when the unrighteousness ripens for harvest. Look what's been hitting the planet, pandemics and whatnot.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
I just saw a video where one of the leaders from BLM saying in 2015 her words "we are trained MARXIST".

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Stay away

I can’t....

Stay away Ben, stay away. Don’t comment. Shhh 🤫🤭🤐

Some of the things people are saying....

Shhh 🤫🤭🤐

The battle in my mind to comment on some of the things people are saying but practicing restraint because the climate we find ourselves in people are so high tension that the name of the game is now defamation and not discourse.

Oct 25, 2018

And please tell me how those slaves got on those slave ships centuries ago.

Dec 28, 2016
Blacks have owned more whites as slaves throughout history than whites worldwide. Blacks owned black slaves in the US. Native Americans owned black slaves. Blacks still own black slaves today. You’ve been indoctrinated by #fakenews, big time.

Dec 28, 2016
I need to clarify this. Another user said the same female user that was called "dung" was lying about the incident that happened to her mom.

I don't want it to sound like SHE said she was lying, because that's not true.
That would be me and I have no reservations to own it. No I don’t buy her story. And? You don’t know it’s true, do you? No, you don’t. And before you think I said I know it isn’t true, I didn’t say that. I said I don’t buy it. I’ve seen this nonsense and heard it my whole life, these fake racism narratives.