Black Lives Matter Comes for "White Jesus"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

My husband shared the video you posted here with me. The man asks if ALL black lives matter, then asks if black babies lives matter. You can see the utter hypocrisy in their responses. Abortion is the lefts "sacred cow". Black babies are 5x more likely to be aborted. The fact that the crowd of medical people is silent when he asks if black babies lives matter speaks volumes.

Apr 29, 2012
Thanks, UnitedWithChrist, for posting and providing all this material on the BLM movement. People do need to be educated on this because too many are falling prey to BLM's corrupt trap.
I also say thanks to United WithChrist for a lot of info. I'll be looking into it later tonight.

I wanted to add how to use of words can influence opinions. No one will disagree with the statment 'black lives matter'. But those words have been attached to an idea now. That makes it easier to fall for the idea and theology they push.

Similar to 'womens health care'. It's leftist code for abortion.

'Progressive' isn't.

Again the current term 'sexual orientation' for a homosexual leaning. That wording has grown from 'open minded' , ' alternative lifestyle' in the 70s and 80s to 'sexual preference' (indicating choice) later. To the current wording 'sexual orientation' which indicates they have no choice. Some will say 'GOD made me this way.'

I do not intend to derail this thread just want to emphasize how words are used to sway / influence opinions. So please let's keep the thread on point.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Here's another excellent video for explaining the core of critical race theory.

By the way, I do not relish the opportunity to discuss this topic but it is of personal concern for me same as many of you. I try to avoid discussing it on Sunday especially as it puts me in a bad mood.

But I do think this is a great video.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
I don't know if you guys have noticed it, but Google is "celebrating" trans queens of color on their search engine.

I just noticed this today.

Yet, statues of abolitionists are being destroyed by Black Lives Matter.

I guess everything is fine as long as the offended ones are Christians. Trans queen.jpg

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I wanted to add how to use of words can influence opinions. No one will disagree with the statment 'black lives matter'. But those words have been attached to an idea now. That makes it easier to fall for the idea and theology they push.
I'm glad you used "idea" and "theology" together. That makes it IDEOLOGY, and Marxist ideology is at the root of everything that is happening in America today.

Marxism/Communism postulates that there must be an ongoing struggle and revolution in all societies so that the existing order is destroyed, and the Communist bosses are in control. (They uses "people" to fool everyone but the "people" are never in control under Communism). After that all counter-revolutionaries will either go six feet under or be banished to a Gulag to rot.

The colleges and universities of America have indoctrinated the last couple of generations into this stupidity. But the cowardice of those in government is allowing it to dominate the scene.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I think you’re way out of line here. This is an outrageous way to address her. Showing your true colors, though.
What, for the comment you quoted here? You thought stating the truth was out of line? I am curious to know exactly how are you saying I was out of line here? Do you know who the founders of BLM are? Do you know what THEY SAY they believe? Do you see what this leadership has lead too? How in the world is saying this to someone who is grossly misinformed according to the assertion they made that they "just want equality under the law". It's just not true, no matter who says it and stating the truth is not "out of line".

This said in another comment I made, I mentioned as a (bad) joke about her being part of thew underground railroad. That 1 part of that comment I actually wish I would have left out upon a reread, it was a bad attempt at trying to easy some tension in the conversation, but does just kind of come off as a lab instead. Orange, I do apologize for that. I respect my elders and was honestly in no way trying to be insulting with that one part.

Other than that I have no idea what you're talking about. In the comment you were responding to, this comment-

"No. Why are you being ridiculous orange? Who said that? Do you know what the founders of BLM claim to be? Yep everything he just said. Do you see the fruit BLM the organization is bringing? Do you think it's good? I always thought you to be pretty up to date on these issues but if you think that BLM is about being "treated fair and with equality", then you Are woefully ignorant kitty and I have to suggest doing some research into the ROOTS of this organization, not what your good friend you've know 38 years down the street think they're about. This is serious communist stuff orange. "

And please tell me where I was "out of line"? By sharing truth with my sister? I would also love to hear you tell me exactly what my "true colors" are, since they were showing. If my comment to her was "out of line", what in the world makes this comment from you to me "in line"? You can correct wrong things you think I'm saying, but Kitty is beyond reproach of polite truth? Why are you aloud to call out things you see as wrong but I can't speak truth to her?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
One of BLM activists leaders has called for pulling down statues and destroying stained glass with "white Jesus". Too many Christians are supporting this org. without even knowing what they believe. Get informed before you stand behind these secular groups. Most of them are against everything Christians stand for.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/06/2...ucQxrC5pIguMlaWeaUbKuPzEAedNisXRxdP7AeImFnUbY
I certainly believe that black lives DO matter, ALL black lives, but what does the BLMF believe? This article below was disturbing to me. o_O

https://www.christianpost.com/voices/do-all-black-lives-matter.html

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I'm glad you used "idea" and "theology" together. That makes it IDEOLOGY, and Marxist ideology is at the root of everything that is happening in America today.

Marxism/Communism postulates that there must be an ongoing struggle and revolution in all societies so that the existing order is destroyed, and the Communist bosses are in control. (They uses "people" to fool everyone but the "people" are never in control under Communism). After that all counter-revolutionaries will either go six feet under or be banished to a Gulag to rot.

The colleges and universities of America have indoctrinated the last couple of generations into this stupidity. But the cowardice of those in government is allowing it to dominate the scene.
Totally agree. BLM and ANTIFA are both communist and Marxist. Never trust them never appease them. Rather expose them and deny them.

K

kaylagrl

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
This lady is amazing concerning exposing Black Lives Matter and critical race theory.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
No this is what American citizens need to hear from law enforcement. Well spoken Sheriff!

K

kaylagrl

Some of this I knew and some I didn't, thanks for sharing. As I said from the first, no Christian should support the BLM movement.

Acts5 point to where "no Christian should support the BLM movement" statement is wrong in your estimation. You red x'ed it. Are you sure you're not a commie? You seem to like red a lot. So explain to me exactly why you think it's Christian to support BLM and see if you change my mind. Then you can take away your red x and put a happy face. I'm listening....

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
I am probably the most anti-conspiracy theory person that you could meet, however i am solidly convinced that the media is now a totally compromised shill for Black Lives Matters.

Take the incident with the St. Louis couple defending their home by standing out in front of their mansion with guns, for example. The media strongly downplays the fact that this mob broke through locked gates in order to enter private property. Who in their right mind wouldn't take that as a possible danger to their lives?

I live on a property with an elderly mother who is not mobile. My father is not very mobile either. If some thug group like BLM came into our yard, I believe I would have to fire on them to ensure their safety. If the house was set on fire, they would very likely perish.

I personally think that mobs on private properties represent a clear and present danger so I cannot blame this couple for presenting firearms. The woman probably shouldn't have pointed toward them so directly, and needs some firearms training, but other than that, I didn't see an issue about it. Yet, there's probably 200 videos on Youtube, some of which are pressing for the couple to be charged.

K

kaylagrl

I am probably the most anti-conspiracy theory person that you could meet, however i am solidly convinced that the media is now a totally compromised shill for Black Lives Matters.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind either. The Dems are 100% for them and unfortunately there are some rhino Republicans caving into them too.
Take the incident with the St. Louis couple defending their home by standing out in front of their mansion with guns, for example. The media strongly downplays the fact that this mob broke through locked gates in order to enter private property. Who in their right mind wouldn't take that as a possible danger to their lives?

I live on a property with an elderly mother who is not mobile. My father is not very mobile either. If some thug group like BLM came into our yard, I believe I would have to fire on them to ensure their safety. If the house was set on fire, they would very likely perish.

I personally think that mobs on private properties represent a clear and present danger so I cannot blame this couple for presenting firearms. The woman probably shouldn't have pointed toward them so directly, and needs some firearms training, but other than that, I didn't see an issue about it. Yet, there's probably 200 videos on Youtube, some of which are pressing for the couple to be charged.
Exactly, you have a right to defend your home and your loved ones. The ones that should be charged are the mob on private property. As I said to Act5, you don't have a right to go wherever you want to go just because you are protesting.
Someone has to stand up to this mob. We had a small BLM march here in our small town. The place where they were to march was marked off for them. They did their walk and then most of them went home. But a group decided they were going up main street to city hall, but the police had closed it off. They were met by a group of bikers that were at the bar on main street. They quickly changed their minds. If the gov't won't stand up then citizens need to. They've done enough damage. And the gentleman said you can't even get to the mayors house from his house. Media is all in. Do you have to even wonder why?

Apr 29, 2012
No this is what American citizens need to hear from law enforcement. Well spoken Sheriff!

This is the sheriff of Clay county.
Clay county is adjacent to Duval county - Jacksonville Fl where the RNC convention is coming.
Just sayin'

Apr 29, 2012
Exactly, you have a right to defend your home and your loved ones. The ones that should be charged are the mob on private property. As I said to Act5, you don't have a right to go wherever you want to go just because you are protesting.
I agree totally but one must know and understand the self defense laws the apply in your state or country. Here's Missouri's https://statelaws.findlaw.com/missouri-law/missouri-self-defense-laws.html

In this case where does personal property begin? The rioters stayed on the sidewalk. Had they stepped onto the lawn would deadly force have been legal? The man had a high powered assault rifle. Had he fired at someone on his lawn and missed hitting someone on the sidewalk could he be charged. Had he fired hitting someone on his property and the slug went through the target (highly likely btw) hitting someone not on his property could he be charged?

I'm all for the 2nd amendment and protecting family other people and property but in this political climate extreme care must be taken.
Laws are very technical

K

kaylagrl

I agree totally but one must know and understand the self defense laws the apply in your state or country. Here's Missouri's https://statelaws.findlaw.com/missouri-law/missouri-self-defense-laws.html

In this case where does personal property begin? The rioters stayed on the sidewalk. Had they stepped onto the lawn would deadly force have been legal? The man had a high powered assault rifle. Had he fired at someone on his lawn and missed hitting someone on the sidewalk could he be charged. Had he fired hitting someone on his property and the slug went through the target (highly likely btw) hitting someone not on his property could he be charged?

I'm all for the 2nd amendment and protecting family other people and property but in this political climate extreme care must be taken.
Laws are very technical
I agree with all that but a small point. They were on private property when they broke through the gate. At least that's what the news is showing.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks OM for your posting Missouri's law. We live in Missouri and that's really helpful to know.

Mar 25, 2020
How come no one speaks or addresses what needs to be done for the black community but everyone here are ready to blame them. Yes, Black community in America will do whatever politics they can to be heard. So what if it is leftist for a change? Black people are historically oppressed. Our God is a God of the oppressed. I don't think anyone here talks about white power and the existence of the KKK and neo nazis but people are ready to talk ill about an agitation. Blacks are being ostracized and killed and it is statistically proven that they are majority of the prison population in the US. No one talks about deescalating guns in the communities. No one talks about how much running prisons are profitable and for whom these profits go to. They're privatized. It would be better if prisons were state run so that there would be no bias. Right now, the only organisation talking for the blacks and the minorities are BLM. Yes it is leftist. But are there any other organisations voicing Black problems? Do the majority care. No. I don't know if BLM is or is not upto what they promise but I emphathize with the Black cause because it is a fight against elitism. Because other communities and the majority will not stand for them. When we all stand on the Last day of judgement, Jesus is gonna say, "Whatever you did to the least of these, you did it to me." We are all accountable.