Black Lives Matter Comes for "White Jesus"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Hey SK: I read your posting of yesterday, personally I didn't see anything wrong with it. I had to chuckle about the "paint" because it reminded me of ME. If I had a quarter every time I felt as if I said something wrong my husband and I could pay off our home (and that's ALOT of quarters.) I just always try to remember this is the reason God put erasers on pencils :) but again I did not see your post as a "Chat-kill"
God luv ya sister, for that. hat's what came to mind when after I posted yesterday I didn't see anyone responding at all.
Yep, pencils have erasers due to me. Didn't know that did you? ;) If I had money every time one of my faults popped up I'd not only pay off my mortgage, I'm be able to buy a beach cottage in Fiji. Cash!:ROFL: Why doesn't life work out like that.
Everything happens for a reason.
Yeah, but why aren't we paid money for the really weird reasons? Makes no sense. Cents?

Feb 28, 2016
1PETER 2:9.
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;
that you should show forth the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into his marvellous Light:
Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy,
but now have obtained mercy.

Funkus

May 20, 2020
what about the devil?
for centuries he's been portrayed as a white dude with a goatee and horns - how has this discrimination escaped attention?
surely all portrayals of the devil as white are institutionally racist and nothing to do with a culture naturally portraying individuals the same race as themselves, no... it's racism, and far worse than anything the devil ever did, far, far worse - an unspeakable category of evil that has left him portrayed as white
i feel so bad as a white person that my enemy is the same color as me
i'm so glad to know that skin color explains everything and before i knew that how ignorant i was, stupidly thinking it was the content of men's hearts that mattered - now i know it's their skin color that counts. thankyou enlightened leftist activists for enlightening me to know the absolute determiner of good and evil - the color of your skin. my brain cells are now excused from duty now that my eyes can do the job for me

Feb 28, 2016
well, yes, a lot of times we see in movies-books-magazines-internet;
that 'satan' IS and CAN be portrayed as 'white': = adolf hitler!!!
but then again,
how many 'movies' have we ALL watched that satan was portrayed as 'red or black'???,
with HORNS!!!
trust this word, 'at some time, when you are at the lowest point of your life, you WILL SEE satan,
in one form or another...
sad, but oh so true...
it the NOT EVER seeing him again, that should one's ultimate goal!!!

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Demonic activity within BLM movement - shocking.

See this video where Patrisse Cullors and Melina Abdullah of BLM call upon names of deceased people for guidance and empowerment.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
surely all portrayals of the devil as white are institutionally racist
You should be thankful that the devil is portrayed as white. Nothing to complain about. Of course cancel culture wants to cancel everything white and start from scratch. But that is just plain foolishness. If American blacks hate whites and their culture so much, there is the whole continent of black Africa available. But Africans are not trying to cancel whites (except in a couple of countries).

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
well, yes, a lot of times we see in movies-books-magazines-internet;
that 'satan' IS and CAN be portrayed as 'white': = adolf hitler!!!
but then again,
how many 'movies' have we ALL watched that satan was portrayed as 'red or black'???,
with HORNS!!!
trust this word, 'at some time, when you are at the lowest point of your life, you WILL SEE satan,
in one form or another...
sad, but oh so true...
it the NOT EVER seeing him again, that should one's ultimate goal!!!
In the Quran
Mohammed states that Satan
Is a black man

Jul 9, 2020
Demonic activity within BLM movement - shocking.

See this video where Patrisse Cullors and Melina Abdullah of BLM call upon names of deceased people for guidance and empowerment.

You know the best reply to that whole "say their names" stuff? Just reply by shouting out, "Jesus Christ! Say His name!"

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
They don't like whitey but they like to live like whitey and live off whitey. When no more whitey is around life is not so fun anymore.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
In the Quran
Mohammed states that Satan
Is a black man
Oh, but since Muhammed is (by most) viewed as a non-white man he will get away with it. It's only white people who can be bad.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
He also refered to himself as lilly white..interestingly Mohammed was
Obsessed with how white his skin was

The most racist prophet in Media

999ys

Apr 13, 2021
每个人的生命都很重要,不仅是黑色还是白色,因为我们的灵魂有同感

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
Jesus wasn't white
Ever
Or
Black
Or Asian or Hispanic
Jesus
Was Jewish
Semetic
Olive skin most likely
But since graven images were not his favorite

Who cares

P

pottersclay

How about a blood stained Jesus can we agree on that.....so sad😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Jesus Was Jewish Semetic
Olive skin most likely
Correct. Christ was a Hebrew of of the Hebrews, a "son of David" and a "son of Abraham". But we should keep in mind that European painters were not too concerned about this and portrayed Christ as a European. No one should make this an issue, but Radical Leftist blacks need every excuse to keep racial hatred simmering and exploding. As a result Black Racism has taken over the narrative in America, England, and other countries.

If Martin Luther King Jr. were alive, He would flatly condemn it. He simply wanted justice for blacks, and they did receive it in numerous ways. If Booker T. Washington were alive, he would condemn blacks for their stupidity in going along with the narrative of the Democrats. He was training his people to be self-sufficient and self-respecting, not enslaved by Leftist nonsense.

All this talk about voter suppression and condemnation of Georgia's stricter (not sufficiently strict) voter laws has the underlying theme that blacks are unable to obtain voter ID and show it at the polling station. That is absolute nonsense, but now about 100 "woke" CEOs are condemning this voter law in order to encourage voter fraud and election fraud. Who would have imagined that the day would come when corporations and businesses would hate lawful voting and encourage fraud?

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
Correct. Christ was a Hebrew of of the Hebrews, a "son of David" and a "son of Abraham". But we should keep in mind that European painters were not too concerned about this and portrayed Christ as a European. No one should make this an issue, but Radical Leftist blacks need every excuse to keep racial hatred simmering and exploding. As a result Black Racism has taken over the narrative in America, England, and other countries.

If Martin Luther King Jr. were alive, He would flatly condemn it. He simply wanted justice for blacks, and they did receive it in numerous ways. If Booker T. Washington were alive, he would condemn blacks for their stupidity in going along with the narrative of the Democrats. He was training his people to be self-sufficient and self-respecting, not enslaved by Leftist nonsense.

All this talk about voter suppression and condemnation of Georgia's stricter (not sufficiently strict) voter laws has the underlying theme that blacks are unable to obtain voter ID and show it at the polling station. That is absolute nonsense, but now about 100 "woke" CEOs are condemning this voter law in order to encourage voter fraud and election fraud. Who would have imagined that the day would come when corporations and businesses would hate lawful voting and encourage fraud?
Racism in 2021 is not real
Its a business
A communist device
We have to stopp discussion
And demonstrate love for our neighbor as the lord commanded

I do not engage with insanity
Discussing "Racism " is Insane

S

SophieT

They don't like whitey but they like to live like whitey and live off whitey. When no more whitey is around life is not so fun anymore.
tough turnip to chew

but sadly quite true

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Racism in 2021 is not real
Its a business
A communist device
We have to stopp discussion
And demonstrate love for our neighbor as the lord commanded

I do not engage with insanity
Absolutely correct. Nothing more than a vehicle for Marxism...or worse.
And yet another machination of the wicked one. The Godless are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Why is it insane? It is a mental and spiritual disease which needs to be exposed primarily by blacks. Racism itself is insane, but shining the light on cockroaches is not insane.