Black Women Wearing "Jesus Matters" T-Shirts Paint Over BLM Street Graffiti While Yelling, "Refund the Police"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
All lives of every color matter! just because there are some bad people in a race does not make the whole race bad, there are bad people in every race and there are good people in every race.
Don't wear a (All Lives Matter) shirt in public, especially if you live in a Democratic controlled State or City

Sorta Sick to even say such, but it's the truth, display your Trump/Pence 2020 sticker on your car and have the windows broke?

It's gonna turn around, Nov us a very important election, b there or b square.

Dave42

Jul 20, 2020
Florida
Don't wear a (All Lives Matter) shirt in public, especially if you live in a Democratic controlled State or City

Sorta Sick to even say such, but it's the truth, display your Trump/Pence 2020 sticker on your car and have the windows broke?
@Truth7t7 I don't wear shirts in public with sayings on them unless it's about Jesus, I was saying that to make a point all lives matter because Jesus made every one of every color so all lives matter because of that!

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019

Sorta Sick to even say such, but it's the truth, display your Trump/Pence 2020 sticker on your car and have the windows broke

Informative post Truth, great words of wisdom. "b there or b square" YOU BET 100% agreement. I would only emphasis If at all possible, as you stated, "BE THERE" in person. I disagree with mail in voting.

Dave42

Jul 20, 2020
Florida
@Truth7t7 I don't wear shirts in public with sayings on them unless it's about Jesus, I was saying that to make a point all lives matter because Jesus made every one of every color so all lives matter because of that!
I meant God created every one of every color so all lives matter because of that! and to add to that I love every one of every color just like Jesus does, When I see people of another color I see a person we all have a heart and soul anyway that's all I have to say on it God bless!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It doesn't make sense that the police stopped her. I mean she's on their side. She was saying "re-fund the police". Were the police in the video stupid or what?
My guess would be it's because BLM had permission from the city to painttheir logo on the street and she did not have permission to be painting on the street
Also they probably wanted to get her out of there and in case things turned violent

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I have reported you to admn for this racist cement
I have reported you to the admin for lying (but I didn't report your bad spelling)

Did you not read what I said? "One must never think about, discriminate by, or mention race in conversations about God's people. "

Did I mention race as a reason? No! That means you're the racist who thought racist thoughts when you read my words! Stop being a racist! I only think about right and wrong, and when people are wrong, their weapons are confiscated to protect good people. This is what all followers of Jesus Christ would do because they love people unlike you! Stop all wrongdoing and follow Jesus Christ too! Or leave this place please. It's not for people who violate the Lord.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I have reported you to the admin for lying (but I didn't report your bad spelling)

Did you not read what I said? "One must never think about, discriminate by, or mention race in conversations about God's people. "

Did I mention race as a reason? No! That means you're the racist who thought racist thoughts when you read my words! Stop being a racist! I only think about right and wrong, and when people are wrong, their weapons are confiscated to protect good people. This is what all followers of Jesus Christ would do because they love people unlike you! Stop all wrongdoing and follow Jesus Christ too! Or leave this place please. It's not for people who violate the Lord.
yeah the second amendment is still a thing and it still applies to all Americans, not just people you agree with

L

lenna

My guess would be it's because BLM had permission from the city to painttheir logo on the street and she did not have permission to be painting on the street
Also they probably wanted to get her out of there and in case things turned violent

actually, the BLM sign was done without permission. but of course that goes under the radar :rolleyes:

De Blasio admits city skipped permit process to paint Black Lives Matter murals

City officials ignored their own application process for public art projects to paint Black Lives Matter murals around the five boroughs, in order to mark an important moment in history, Mayor Bill de Blasio said as his administration faces claims of First Amendment violations for refusing to green-light other proposals.

“We haven’t said ‘no’ to people, we’ve said, ‘If you want to apply, you can apply, but there’s a process,'” de Blasio said during his City Hall press briefing Monday.

The pro-President Trump group Women for America First has sued City Hall for blocking a mural of their slogan “Engaging, Inspiring and Empowering Women to Make a Difference!” on a Manhattan roadway, while allowing multiple BLM paintings throughout the city.

I think NY was the first with the sign? since many are doing the same, the 'painters' might have done things right

these are not murals. they are lettering and they are not murals

this, is a mural: