Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I love battle tanks, and one of my very favorite tanks is the M67:
I wanted to generate an image of a couple of these in a shining white color, bearing the glory of Gods army, shooting streams of holy fire to burn down false idols and forces of satan.
I could hardly get AI to draw even a basic tank with my promts, let alone such a sophicsticated image, as I've never really used much of AI for anything.
If someone could get that image to materialize for me it would be nice, otherwise my imagination will suffice.