Blain's Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MadParrotWoman

Blain, no Christian is perfect, we all strive to be but it's a journey. I have issues I struggle with, truly you would shake your head and wag your finger at me sometimes. God looks at the heart and yours is good. Those who aren't Christians will never understand and that includes my own family. God bless.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I tell you what man, I am proud and flattered to be part of our family with you. I know I have had very few conversations and we don't really know each other I would really love to meet you, and introduce you to my family. I don't know why but I feel it will happen one day. I will pray for your situation trying to get through to your family. We all love you brother, and you're worth more than gold to us.

A

Angelique

I have no words.. im sitting here crying my eyes out wishing that God would open my heart and show you in words the love I have for you and the sorrow that you have endured what you have.

You see I have been there too and still am there in some ways. I was held captive by a my father who thought the behaviour that your parents exhibited to you was normal. It ended 28 years later when my mother was murdered and my brother was horrendously brain damaged. we were rushed to a safe house and I have been looking after my brother ever since.. which was 12 years ago.

I praise God that you found Him in your darkest days, not only that you exhibit love to all those who are on cc. It takes an extraordinary human being who has known nothing but pain, fear and destruction to encourage others with love, grace and mercy. That is the light that shines out of you. Im so proud of you blain. I see that what the enemy meant for bad God is using for eternity. You are anchored in Christ Jesus and there is no safer place on earth than that.

Mighty man of God, I pray all of heaven rejoices in you because I do. I thank God for your life and the life that God has come to restore in you. I pray complete healing and restoration in you.. I thank God that you are an overcomer in Him.. The limitations that the world has given you are opportunities to be sanctified and obedient to God.. He has taken you to a place where you are fed by Him and sheltered in Him.

I love and adore you. I pray with all my heart that you see yourself as the magnificent testimony of overcoming in Christ. I pray that you go from Glory to Glory in Him.. who is love.. and you never know another day of pain or destruction again.

God bless you brother

In the mighty name of Jesus. ♥♥♥

A

Angelique

Really? My comments have made such an impact of love on you? God blessed me with getting to know him well and he poured his heart into me so I was filled with love and compassion and thats the kind of Christian I became even though I cannot take credit for it lol. I am not able to do a lot of things I wish I could that others can, they can help the needy and poor they can give money to who need it they are able to be a living testimony of God's heart to the public and they dont even realize the gift they have that I so desperately want.

So I simply try to be a living testimony of who God is on here but honestly I didnt feel like I was making much of a difference, but hearing you say all of that truly warms my heart and now I know why God wants me to keep being on here.
You know my brother cant walk, talk , feed himself or do anything..he is bed bound. . But blain..oh my word.. the glory of the living God SHINES thru him. Every single nurse or care taker that comes to help us knows the power of the living God when they look at Him. . His smile. .his overcoming spirit to endure what many would give up in a minute. .

I often wondered why it was my brother who was silenced and not me..because my brother is smart giving and so amazing. His personality is soo gentle and loving ...when I am not. God showed me that my brother and the circumstances that surround our life teach me compassion and love that can only be God.
Blain we dont see the big picture hun.. we will never know how God uses our wounds and the healing of those wounds to touch others.. but trust me brother God is using you in a mighty way.

Bless you

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I tell you what man, I am proud and flattered to be part of our family with you. I know I have had very few conversations and we don't really know each other I would really love to meet you, and introduce you to my family. I don't know why but I feel it will happen one day. I will pray for your situation trying to get through to your family. We all love you brother, and you're worth more than gold to us.
Of course your my family, it doesnt matter that we only recently met. Everyone here in cc is my family even the ones who are a little coo coo for coco puffs lol I would die for any of you and would if I could as I know some of you are in deep pain and are in need of healing I would take the pain from you and bear it myself. trust me I have tried before I begged God to cure blue lady bug and that I would be willing to take all her pain and sickness and bear it myself if he would only heal her. I was in tears and begged him to heal her even if it meant i absorbed her pain and her sickness.

It was then I had a revelation, even though the answer was no God knew I was genuine in this and taught me something. Jesus did this very same thing on the cross, he absorbed our sin and our filthiness and he boar all that sin like a sponge.
Then it came to me, I was doing sort of the same thing. I wasnt doing this for the worlds salvation but like Jesus absorbed out sin on the cross I was in a different way dying on the cross so that a precious friend could be healed. Like Jesus I was willing to go to great lengths and suffer greatly out of love I was following in my lords footsteps and that amazed me. Of course I told him if he did this for me not to tell her because I knew she would not allow this and even try to take it back but since the answer was no this secret can come out.

And I would do this for any of you too because you are my family and family always looks out for each other and the protect each other and they are willing to go to great lengths for each other out of love. I never had this but I know what it means to be a family

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Blain I love you brother and I know you mean everything you say, not a doubt in my heart.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain I love you brother and I know you mean everything you say, not a doubt in my heart.
Hopefully blue doesnt read what I tried to do for her...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Of course your my family, it doesnt matter that we only recently met. Everyone here in cc is my family even the ones who are a little coo coo for coco puffs lol I would die for any of you and would if I could as I know some of you are in deep pain and are in need of healing I would take the pain from you and bear it myself. trust me I have tried before I begged God to cure blue lady bug and that I would be willing to take all her pain and sickness and bear it myself if he would only heal her. I was in tears and begged him to heal her even if it meant i absorbed her pain and her sickness.

Blain, first of all, let's get something straight. I am MORE than a LITTLE cuckoo for cocoa puffs!! :eek:Secondly, humans can't take away each other's pain. Only God can do that, and I really love how much you and everyone has prayed for me. It means so much to me. :) No one can understand why God completely heals some people, and not others. My physical pain is constant, as are alot of other's ailments on here. When I can barely even walk, I still manage to drag my butt onto CC, and I do what I do best, which is encouraging people and making them laugh and hopefully inspire them to keep holding onto God and their faith. Each time someone tells me that I am an inspiration and an encouragement to them, I am completely awestruck. Little old me? I am an inspiration? LOL. :) Jesus absorbed all of our pain on the cross..any situation you can name, he felt it a million times magnified. That's alotta pain!! Pain that neither you, me or anyone else could bear. But he bore it because he could, for he was supernaturally strong.

You are truly a blessing to everyone who knows you here on CC, and you're an inspiration for all of us. You have a halo, my friend, and it is bright and shiny. :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I am the all-seeing blue ladybug..lol jk.. I see what you did here.. lol :)
Actually I was being serious here I didnt want you to find out I didnt want to be in trouble

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
​Why would you be in trouble???
Because I know that you would rather go through all this pain than for me to try to bear it for you. I know that you are to kind for that, and would be going tsk tsk nope not gonna happen blain. I guess I considered being caught getting in trouble

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Because I know that you would rather go through all this pain than for me to try to bear it for you. I know that you are to kind for that, and would be going tsk tsk nope not gonna happen blain. I guess I considered being caught getting in trouble

Like I said, only God can take away anybody's pain. But you are sweet to want to try and bear other people's pain for them. :) I'm looking forward to my painfree, eternal body. You'll know who I am, I will be the one doing cartwheels and backflips in a wide open field in heaven!!! :eek:

J

JustAnotherUser

and trust me I am not exactly a good person either, I may have the right heart but I have done things that no Christian would ever do and honestly if I was a copy of me and didnt know I was and I saw and I heard of the things I did I would say he is no Christian. You all know my heart because I always speak it on here but in the outside world no one can know my heart because they would attack it and reject it. In the world outside the forums I have no one whom I can reveal what is truly in my heart and so they see the blain that is sort of going through the motions.
Many of us are messed up some way or another. If I actually shared as to how I truly am let alone if anyone actually saw me in person, I'm pretty sure many of you would either look at me like I'm whacked out or think I'm snobbish since I tend to rub off that way sometimes.

The difference is that you know your shortcomings and forgive those who done the unimaginable of what suffering nobody would ever think that one goes through, let alone shouldn't have gone through. To top that off, you even want what's best for your abusers and so many who barely go through half of what you have wouldn't do the same. This adds me on that list and reading your posts convicts me in ways that I never even realized how wicked I truly am.

I will also add in that it's better to appear twisted and yet deep down have genuinely good intentions than to seem saint-like and deep down have wicked intentions. This has been the case for a good portion of my life and to this day I likely still am this way. Another words, I've lived as to what the gentiles were like and yet I would point out other people's faults. There's a price to pay for this as well if not for it to be paid in this life. So what we first see about others can be deceiving and that's why it's said to not boast when we do good. Look at who society ends up looking up to and spits on those who they look down on.

I hope your family does end up seeing who they really have in their life because they are lucky. Even if you can't do any physical things you wish you could, you still can have your own ways to testify to those who need to see your example and then take a look at themselves. It says a lot more than those who flaunt their good deeds while living in better quality of a life. Thank you and keep sharing your story.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You know my brother cant walk, talk , feed himself or do anything..he is bed bound. . But blain..oh my word.. the glory of the living God SHINES thru him. Every single nurse or care taker that comes to help us knows the power of the living God when they look at Him. . His smile. .his overcoming spirit to endure what many would give up in a minute. .

I often wondered why it was my brother who was silenced and not me..because my brother is smart giving and so amazing. His personality is soo gentle and loving ...when I am not. God showed me that my brother and the circumstances that surround our life teach me compassion and love that can only be God.
Blain we dont see the big picture hun.. we will never know how God uses our wounds and the healing of those wounds to touch others.. but trust me brother God is using you in a mighty way.

Bless you
My friend your brother goes through all of this because he is a living vessel and testimony of God, when someone is very close to God and shines his heart so brightly satan will do all he can to silence that person and make him endure great pain and trials to make him give up and curse God. and yet he smiles in his circumstances brightens peoples day and taught you about love, I am truly sorry about your brother but I am so happy that God shines so brightly through him:D you might need some sun glasses

A

Angelique

My friend your brother goes through all of this because he is a living vessel and testimony of God, when someone is very close to God and shines his heart so brightly satan will do all he can to silence that person and make him endure great pain and trials to make him give up and curse God. and yet he smiles in his circumstances brightens peoples day and taught you about love, I am truly sorry about your brother but I am so happy that God shines so brightly through him:D you might need some sun glasses
I adore this.. thank you.. I will tuck it in my heart forever :D

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I adore this.. thank you.. I will tuck it in my heart forever :D
good Im just glad you understand why he goes through all this and the light that he shines and will continue to shine. But no worries your time to shine like the sun is going to happen and may even be here now I will remember to bring sun glasses too

A

Angelique

wow two seconds ago.. I emailed someone .. I feel like I don't contribute to anything.. I just am... and then you bless me with this... thank you lord for blessing me with this precious brother...may you show him his true beauty in you Lord.

Amen

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
wow two seconds ago.. I emailed someone .. I feel like I don't contribute to anything.. I just am... and then you bless me with this... thank you lord for blessing me with this precious brother...may you show him his true beauty in you Lord.

Amen
lol dont contribute to anything huh? let em tell you a little something to contributing. See God knows and sees all we do he forgets the wrongs upon repentance but the good things are never forgotten. Many people only see the big deeds as worthy to be counted but God counts every little thing just as important.

In fact those little deed with a pure hearted motive compared to the big deeds with a less than pure hearted motive are the treasures he holds in the place of greatest honor in heaven. Every encouraging word given every simple act of love every words of wisdom given every simple prayer is held in great value and honor to him. and something amazing about this is that you dont even know the domino affect every simple act of love and encouragement does in peoples lives, in fact you will never truly know the huge impact you made on many peoples lives with your simple loving deeds until you go home where all will be revealed.

He will show you where in the times you felt like you did nothing and wasnt making a difference your deeds make such a difference like the spreading of a wild fire you will be in such awe and astonishment. of course I am a hypocrite because prior to my testimony I had no idea I was making a difference at all, in fact I myself often told God that i am not able to do a lot for him.
In fact this whole lesson here that I just told you- I have no idea where it came from it was just placed on my heart and I spoke it. I know God will sometimes speak through me but whether this is one of those times or not what I told you is true nonetheless

P

psychomom

Amen
without you, dear sister...i would be gone.

(which may or may not be a good thing for all y'all who have to see my words, words, words! lol)

i love you, Angelique. ♥