Blain's Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Angelique

without you, dear sister...i would be gone.

(which may or may not be a good thing for all y'all who have to see my words, words, words! lol)

i love you, Angelique. ♥
Girl friend ... if you knew what pure joy you were to me. When I see you have commented I race to see what you have to say. The lord showed me once in prayer that I was wearing a garment of icepink roses. I felt Him place it upon me. He said beloved.. where ever you go you carry the fragrance of the living God. My precious friend I see and smell the sweet smelling presence of our Lord in you and its wonderous to behold.

I love you too!!! :)

P

psychomom

apologies, Blain, for the love fest i derailed your thread with.

but i know you, and i think it prolly pleases you. ♥

love,
mom

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
apologies, Blain, for the love fest i derailed your thread with.

but i know you, and i think it prolly pleases you. ♥

love,
mom
Are you kidding me? There is nothing I love more than watching everyone tell each other how much they love each other, my testimony isnt about me its about God and I made it for all of you. If i made this thread for myself to get compliments or ppl being proud of me I would very self centered and trust me being self centered horrifies me which is why I have such a hard time accepting compliments because I fear of it being about me and even worse that I enjoy them to much and try to make it about me(Yikes)
But no my lifes testimony is not about me at all its about how God works peoples lives and is about how if anyone suffers greatly in life they can come out of it with a heart for God rather than allow it to corrupt them and become horrible people.

A

Angelique

I just felt the need to say this blain. I know we cannot have a love fest without honouring the one who is love, our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Lord I truly want to say with all my heart, that I simply love you. Lord you know each and everyone of our stories and you are sufficient not only to heal us but seek us and save us, calling us unto you. you draw us with your love, revealing to us how deep you love us and in turn because we know you love us, we can then love eachother.

blessed be the name above all names. Blessed be the one who alone is able to save. Blessed be the pure sacrifice that paid for our sins. Blessed be the lamb who laid down His life in order for us to find freedom in Him. Thank you Lord for your powerful word, that encourages us and keeps us in your presence for you alone are the word. Bless you Holy spirit for leading us into all truths and being our constant companion, never leaving us and never forsaking us. Thank you for being the light when all around us is darkness lord. As we take one step at a time Lord you have promised that you will be our light that guides in your prefect peace.

There are no words to glorify your Name Lord but to say that we honour you Lord today and always. let us never forget who it is we worship and who it is that saved us. There are no words to describe how deep and how enduring your love is or how patient you are with us.. we simply thank you for being you Lord. For you alone are Holy and sovereign.

I love you with all that I am Lord for without you I am nothing and do not want to be anything. I just want to be yours.

In your presence Lord every single knee will bow and declare that you are God. I declare right now .. with bowed knees and a worshipping heart.. that you and you alone are God.

Love your bride

Angel

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I just felt the need to say this blain. I know we cannot have a love fest without honouring the one who is love, our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Lord I truly want to say with all my heart, that I simply love you. Lord you know each and everyone of our stories and you are sufficient not only to heal us but seek us and save us, calling us unto you. you draw us with your love, revealing to us how deep you love us and in turn because we know you love us, we can then love eachother.

blessed be the name above all names. Blessed be the one who alone is able to save. Blessed be the pure sacrifice that paid for our sins. Blessed be the lamb who laid down His life in order for us to find freedom in Him. Thank you Lord for your powerful word, that encourages us and keeps us in your presence for you alone are the word. Bless you Holy spirit for leading us into all truths and being our constant companion, never leaving us and never forsaking us. Thank you for being the light when all around us is darkness lord. As we take one step at a time Lord you have promised that you will be our light that guides in your prefect peace.

There are no words to glorify your Name Lord but to say that we honour you Lord today and always. let us never forget who it is we worship and who it is that saved us. There are no words to describe how deep and how enduring your love is or how patient you are with us.. we simply thank you for being you Lord. For you alone are Holy and sovereign.

I love you with all that I am Lord for without you I am nothing and do not want to be anything. I just want to be yours.

In your presence Lord every single knee will bow and declare that you are God. I declare right now .. with bowed knees and a worshipping heart.. that you and you alone are God.

Love your bride

Angel
Yes truly the Lord is the one who gets the credit. He showed me love when no one else did, and he taught me his ways he showed me the path to follow and he walked me through it all. You know at first in faith I didnt care for people like he does, i mean sure i was loving and nice but i wasnt willing to go to great lengths out of love for them. I had no idea how the lord saw them and how precious they are and hoe deeply he loves them.

But now i have eyes to see, I know how each and every person saved or not is a valuable rare treasure that he himself created and desired before the creation of all things. I know how he loves and cares for each person on a level that the human mind cannot fathom and trust me the human mind is a powerful thing it can imagine things like nothing else in this world.
I asked him to make me like him to see through his eyes love through his heart and to take on if possible his very spirit and divine nature. slowly I began to do this and i then understood that this isnt about me, life isnt about me faith isnt about me heaven isnt about me it was and always will be about him and all of you.

He truly is amazing and he keeps his promises about revealing his heart to us, honestly i am blessed and lucky to have been showed as much of him and his heart as I have. Some people go through life and are Christians and dont even know or see half of what I do. Of course I cant take credit for this and also since much has been given to me that much more is required of me. If I am lucky and my prayers get answered I will become the least in both heaven and earth and my two greatest treasures in God's kingdom will be him and everyone else no matter the amount of treasures or honor I have.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
My heart goes out to all who have suffered on this thread or to those currently suffering from the evil that this world allows because of satan and the sin he has poured out on this world. My heart is sick when I read and hear of the horrors humans have done to other humans especially in a family setting. I think of the thousands of years God our Father has had to watch and know all of these horrors. It breaks my heart and burdens my soul and makes me angry and want to hurt and harm those who have needlessly hurt and harmed the innocent such as Blain and Angelique and her brother.

I have to let God be the one to loose the vengeance that will be deserved by those who have committed the atrocities against you who have not deserved what has happened to you. But I praise God for the witness you each display in your posts and your lives each day. If you had not allowed God into your hearts it would be a different story all together. Bless you each one for your witness and being a representative of our God and an ambassador for Him. You lift us up with your stories and make known the glory of God by your testimonies.

If I could reach through the computer and hug each one of you I would. Know that in spirit that a BIG HUG has been typed through and a message of someday it will be alright when we are in heaven around the throne of God and He says to each of you Well Done My Faithful Servants Enter Now Into The Joy of The Lord.

No more tears, no more pain, no more death, no more temptations, no more evil and no more sin, no more wicked people, no more satan ever again for and throughout all eternity. Please come Soon Lord Jesus and take us Home to Live With You.

Noel139

Jul 1, 2013
There is healing trying to come into your life, Blain. If you want it, all you have to do is ask, for it is not GOD'S Will that any of us suffer at the hands of death. Sickness is death. My family was and is nowhere near as terrible as yours. And I can tell you that GOD can bring restoration if they will let HIM, but it will be GOD that does it. GOD gave me a Word in October of 2011 that I think would fit your situation as well:
"Arguing just to argue yeilds no fruit,
But speak the Truth and speak no more
Because fools will argue even the Truth,
For they pretend not to recognize it
And will deny it and run in fear of it.
Questions that never end have answers,
But these answers are where they'll never look.
Man only has the power
I give them.
Forgiveness only comes through
MY Son.
Salvation is found through one door and no other."

The part that has been hitting me the most this past week is the "Speak the Truth and speak no more". I always let my dad pull me into arguments of the past when I have just come to simply state the Truth, and the Holy Spirit kept prompting me not to entertain his rants. Once you enter in to the trying-to-convince-this-person stage, you are putting on yourself instead of leaving it to GOD. Plus, it is really stressful. We are not here to debate and to convince people of the Truth, but to just speak it and show them. Otherwise, we are putting more trust in ourselves than in the Holy Spirit. My family is full of "Christians" who thank that they are infallible. So they know the Truth, but pretend not to.
But, our first priority is our own Salvation. If someone, or something (such as a physical ailment), is hindering you from fulfilling GOD'S Plan for your life then it needs to be removed. You have a purpose that is SO much bigger than you can imagine and that path is right before you. You can only accomplish so much online. Do not get so comfortable in your immobility that you just accept it. GOD has better for you. You are a strong Man of GOD and you are living in times of the greatest need the world has ever seen and satan has been disabling Yahshua's warriors with pestilence, death, depression, blindness, whatever we let work. He sends them in like a Trojan horse, in disguise cause us to falter. Don't let him keep you down.
I pray that you see the door in which this sickness is coming in through and, with the strength of El Adonai, you slam that door shut, lock it, and throw away the key. I pray that satan will never again be able to move through that door and any other attempts to hurt you by any other means are stopped. I pray for the healing in Blain's life to come as a flood and for there not to be a speck of hatred from the enemy left in his body, in the name of Yahshua!

PSALM 91
1. He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High will abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Him I will trust.
3. Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the destructive pestilence
(Literally, death of destruction).
4. He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings (Wings make a statement of intimacy with GOD) you will find refuge; His truth will be your shield and buckler (The word translated buckler means "that which goes around" most likely referring to the large shield that protected on three sides).
5. You will not be afraid of the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6. nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7. A thousand will fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8. Only with your eyes will you behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because you have made the LORD, Who is my refuge, the Most High, your habitation, 10. there will no evil befall you, neither will any plague come near your dwelling.
11. For He will give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your Ways.
12. They will bare you up in the palms of their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone
(This is a cut stone, shaped by man. it is also an allusion to false gods, carved be man)
13. You will tread upon the lion and the adder: the young lion and the serpent you will trample under feet.
14. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefor I will deliver him. I will set him on high because he has known My name.
15. He will call upon Me and I will answer him. I AM with him in trouble. I will deliver him an honor him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

I included the notes because you can't find this translation online. It's the One New Man Bible that Sid Roth offers. My favorite! GOD be with you, brother!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
There is healing trying to come into your life, Blain. If you want it, all you have to do is ask, for it is not GOD'S Will that any of us suffer at the hands of death. Sickness is death. My family was and is nowhere near as terrible as yours. And I can tell you that GOD can bring restoration if they will let HIM, but it will be GOD that does it. GOD gave me a Word in October of 2011 that I think would fit your situation as well:
"Arguing just to argue yeilds no fruit,
But speak the Truth and speak no more
Because fools will argue even the Truth,
For they pretend not to recognize it
And will deny it and run in fear of it.
Questions that never end have answers,
But these answers are where they'll never look.
Man only has the power
I give them.
Forgiveness only comes through
MY Son.
Salvation is found through one door and no other."

The part that has been hitting me the most this past week is the "Speak the Truth and speak no more". I always let my dad pull me into arguments of the past when I have just come to simply state the Truth, and the Holy Spirit kept prompting me not to entertain his rants. Once you enter in to the trying-to-convince-this-person stage, you are putting on yourself instead of leaving it to GOD. Plus, it is really stressful. We are not here to debate and to convince people of the Truth, but to just speak it and show them. Otherwise, we are putting more trust in ourselves than in the Holy Spirit. My family is full of "Christians" who thank that they are infallible. So they know the Truth, but pretend not to.
But, our first priority is our own Salvation. If someone, or something (such as a physical ailment), is hindering you from fulfilling GOD'S Plan for your life then it needs to be removed. You have a purpose that is SO much bigger than you can imagine and that path is right before you. You can only accomplish so much online. Do not get so comfortable in your immobility that you just accept it. GOD has better for you. You are a strong Man of GOD and you are living in times of the greatest need the world has ever seen and satan has been disabling Yahshua's warriors with pestilence, death, depression, blindness, whatever we let work. He sends them in like a Trojan horse, in disguise cause us to falter. Don't let him keep you down.
I pray that you see the door in which this sickness is coming in through and, with the strength of El Adonai, you slam that door shut, lock it, and throw away the key. I pray that satan will never again be able to move through that door and any other attempts to hurt you by any other means are stopped. I pray for the healing in Blain's life to come as a flood and for there not to be a speck of hatred from the enemy left in his body, in the name of Yahshua!

PSALM 91
1. He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High will abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Him I will trust.
3. Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the destructive pestilence
(Literally, death of destruction).
4. He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings (Wings make a statement of intimacy with GOD) you will find refuge; His truth will be your shield and buckler (The word translated buckler means "that which goes around" most likely referring to the large shield that protected on three sides).
5. You will not be afraid of the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6. nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7. A thousand will fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8. Only with your eyes will you behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because you have made the LORD, Who is my refuge, the Most High, your habitation, 10. there will no evil befall you, neither will any plague come near your dwelling.
11. For He will give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your Ways.
12. They will bare you up in the palms of their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone
(This is a cut stone, shaped by man. it is also an allusion to false gods, carved be man)
13. You will tread upon the lion and the adder: the young lion and the serpent you will trample under feet.
14. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefor I will deliver him. I will set him on high because he has known My name.
15. He will call upon Me and I will answer him. I AM with him in trouble. I will deliver him an honor him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

I included the notes because you can't find this translation online. It's the One New Man Bible that Sid Roth offers. My favorite! GOD be with you, brother!
Believe me I have tried to receive healing I have had many people pray for it I have prayed for it i even felt led to heal my body by placing my hand on it i dk why I just led to put my hand on it and I did but nothing happened. I desperately want to heal others I dont care if that means I cant heal myself but I have tried so many times and nothing

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Believe me I have tried to receive healing I have had many people pray for it I have prayed for it i even felt led to heal my body by placing my hand on it i dk why I just led to put my hand on it and I did but nothing happened. I desperately want to heal others I dont care if that means I cant heal myself but I have tried so many times and nothing

Blain, God could and can heal you. Maybe he chooses not to for some reason. Personally, I think he chooses not to heal me because he knows that I can inspire and encourage others who are in similar situations by letting them see his strength shine through me. One thing I have heard from alot of people on here is," you are such an inspiration and your sense of humor in spite of such pain is admirable."

It is comments such as this one that show me the true strength of God. I've said this more than once, but each time someone tells me how inspiring I am, I am always very humbled by it. :) Actually awestruck is a better word..lol..

I write my threads based on personal experiences I've had, and I have shared my story so that anyone here who is going through some of the same stuff can read it, and hopefully get some encouragement, hope, and renewed faith in God. I've read alot of your posts, sweetie, and let me tell you, you give me renewed hope every day. :)

A

Angelique

Ive had people tell me that I didnt have enough faith for my brother to be healed. Ive had people tell me that I dont really want my brother to get better. Ive had people on this site say I dont understand Gods healing powers.

I have spent the last 12 years and had hundreds of people praying for my brother. I don't know why God does what He does but where ever we are in Christ I know Hes enough.

God has healed me of diabetes and He healed me of being nearly 400 pounds. I praise Him for His will and power in both of our lives..and our families.

Noel139

Jul 1, 2013
HE has said that HE will heal my older brother of his down syndrome, but I haven't seen it. Doesn't mean I should stop asking. When HE tells me to pray, that's what I do. HE healed my mother of a terrible heart condition (that would have eventually killed her and was hindering her in many ways) in seconds, but some healings take more time, more effort, and more consistency in prayer. HE'S told me and my family that often times people pray for miracles and healings with the same amount of faith and obedience over and over again and therefore the miracle or healing does not take place and eventually they give up. HE says "Ask and it shall be given to you" (HE never said how many times we will have to ask, just that we need to ask), but often times we are wondering whether we deserve it or not. We need to understand that we are GOD'S children. How do children ask their parents for things (in a good healthy family)? They are not over-thinking the question and they usually don't give up. They are confident that their father loves them and therefore they know that he will do anything for them. HE will never give you anything that produces evil, but HE will give you anything that produces good. When you look at a little one, do you see the sin that is in them? No. You see the potential and the innocence of that child. My niece is going to be 2 on the 22nd and when I look at her I see who GOD made her to be and I want to give her all the good things I can. How much more do you think GOD wants to do that for her? How about for you? We all have more to share off of this website than on it. The greatest moments of our lives come when we are fulfilling the Great Commission. So far I have not personally lead anyone to the Lord (which kills me because that is the fruit we MUST bare) and in order to do that we need to be out with the suffering. Which is why I want to go to college. Yahshua didn't go to the healthy, He went to the sick. All these people on this website are, for the most part, considered healthy. The sick are those who don't know their Messiah. You're not going to find too many of those on a website for Christians. Though, you may find a few. There are so many people in this world who have not even heard of Yahshua! Let that set you on fire! Don't you just burn for them?! They don't know Love and they would never think to go onto this site to find out! How could they? We are all commanded to go to them and share the Gospel. I am not suggesting, I am telling you: You can be healed. It is never HIS will that you remain sick or damaged in any way. I feel the Holy Spirit telling me this right now. I don't even feel like I'm the one typing. HE wants all of HIS people to walk in faith and to be healed. We can encourage and inspire each other, but in the end us Christians are meant to be already saved.

T

Trinity33

Blain your just really good peeps sug xoxoxo!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain your just really good peeps sug xoxoxo!
My dear you amongst many others are very dear to me, I can't wait to meet you all in heaven and you better visit me everyday. I will be the one in the Lord's lap that looks like a small little boy.

Speaking of heaven I have had a perfect kind of heaven that I hope I can have. See in heaven my two greatest and most valuable treasures will be God and all his children and I have always loved imagining that everyday I go door to door to check on everyone and make sure they are having a wonderful time. I have always imagined that every person has a beautiful house or mansion and are enjoying the company of their friends and family along with Jesus and I always imagined the pure joy and happiness of seeing how happy they are and then after checking everyone I go back to the father and report how amazingly happy everyone is and how happy it made me.

This is the heavenly after life I seek. it would mean the world to me to know that in both my life and my heavenly after life it was all about God and all of you and his children

P

psychomom

My dear you amongst many others are very dear to me, I can't wait to meet you all in heaven and you better visit me everyday. I will be the one in the Lord's lap that looks like a small little boy.
and i hope i'll be the little girl on His other leg...♥

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
and i hope i'll be the little girl on His other leg...♥
you know when i am on his leg and you are on the other Im gonna say hey remember when you talked about this very thing? I'll bet you'll laugh and say yes but i didnt know it would actually happen and then Jesus and I will look at each other with smile and we both will say we did

P

psychomom

you know when i am on his leg and you are on the other Im gonna say hey remember when you talked about this very thing? I'll bet you'll laugh and say yes but i didnt know it would actually happen and then Jesus and I will look at each other with smile and we both will say we did
that's gonna be a Great Day. :)

it's fun just looking forward to it!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
that's gonna be a Great Day. :)

it's fun just looking forward to it!

I will be the one turning cartwheels and doing back flips next to Jesus' throne!! Kind of like the court jester..lol :eek:

T

Trinity33

Speaking of heaven I have had a perfect kind of heaven that I hope I can have. See in heaven my two greatest and most valuable treasures will be God and all his children and I have always loved imagining that everyday I go door to door to check on everyone and make sure they are having a wonderful time. I have always imagined that every person has a beautiful house or mansion and are enjoying the company of their friends and family along with Jesus and I always imagined the pure joy and happiness of seeing how happy they are and then after checking everyone I go back to the father and report how amazingly happy everyone is and how happy it made me.

This is the heavenly after life I seek. it would mean the world to me to know that in both my life and my heavenly after life it was all about God and all of you and his children
Dang Blain! Hand me a tissue please I am crying like an idiot :p xoxo love u!

P

psychomom

I will be the one turning cartwheels and doing back flips next to Jesus' throne!! Kind of like the court jester..lol :eek:
aww...blue...with your brand new back. ♥

how great is our God? :)